am i wrong

#1 Rule - Play Nice PLEASE!!
#2 Rule - This is not a forum for sales or wanted....please keep it to just general doll discussion.
ten tiny toes babies nursery

am i wrong

Post by ten tiny toes babies nursery »

so I've listed a prototype doll on Facebook for £950 i get a comment from the women i brought from saying i only paid £770 for her, this is untrue, am so annoyed, then her friend started too saying the same on another post, just to clarify, i paid 1070 euro for the doll at the time i brought the exchange rate came out at £880, i also paid 23 bank charges to my credit card for a non sterling transaction, bringing the dolls cost to £903, the doll came with NO clothes other than what it was wearing, which was quite horrible so gave to my daughter, in the sale i have included a brand new dress from next cost £25 a next sleep suit £10, a hand crocheted dress with matching booties which cost £40, a head band £4 a new blanket £5 bringing the cost to £987 am asking £950 with the postage included, which means overall am out of pocket once you take of paypal fees, am so angry these women have commented on my post, they have removed there comments, but am still fuming
Tracy Lorraine

Re: am i wrong

Post by Tracy Lorraine »

Once the baby is yours, you can sell her for whatever price you choose. IMHO....it's nobody's business but yourself & your buyer.

exactly , been a bad morning for dolls sales
chelle77

Post by chelle77 »

Tracy Lorraine wrote:Once the baby is yours, you can sell her for whatever price you choose. IMHO....it's nobody's business but yourself & your buyer.
Agree!

That doll is yours.The woman you bought from has no claim to it and it's none of her business :?
Suzanne

Post by Suzanne »

chelle77 wrote:
Tracy Lorraine wrote:Once the baby is yours, you can sell her for whatever price you choose. IMHO....it's nobody's business but yourself & your buyer.
Agree!

That doll is yours.The woman you bought from has no claim to it and it's none of her business :?
No kidding!!!! Very unprofessional of the prototype artist.

no it wasn't the original artist, originally she sold for over £2000, i brought her from another lady, xxx
03loo

Post by 03loo »

I agree and completely see why you are angry. At the end of the day what you want to sell an item for is up to YOU. if people arnt happy it is their problem, they don't have to buy it. And never feel like you need to Justify yourself. People either want to buy it or not, their choice. Xx
Suzanne

Post by Suzanne »

ten tiny toes babies nursery wrote:no it wasn't the original artist, originally she sold for over £2000, i brought her from another lady, xxx

Oh good I am glad it wasn't. :D
Annette

Post by Annette »

I agree. And you don't have to explain yourself to anyone. Once you buy a doll, it's yours to do with, or sell, as you wish.
Hugs Annette
tracey427

Post by tracey427 »

She's yours to do with whatever you want. If you want to sell her for a million dollars it's your business. Shame on the original seller for giving you a hard time
Owner - Oma's Attic - Boutique Clothes At Oma's Prices