How big is Saskia Brown?

#1 Rule - Play Nice PLEASE!!
#2 Rule - This is not a forum for sales or wanted....please keep it to just general doll discussion.
lauraslilones

How big is Saskia Brown?

Post by lauraslilones »

I am getting very confused on sizing for this baby, I bought loads of clothes for her anticipating a 22.5" baby like the pre-order pages specify BUT both prototypes I've been are 21"?? Makes a big difference in clothing sizes, does anyone know how big the body is that Bonnie supplies with the kit?

I can't get on my reborn Facebook to send her a message and my personal account will probably go into others box. Need to stop buying clothes if there is a big question on sizing!

Xx
NicolesLittleOnes

Re: How big is Saskia Brown?

Post by NicolesLittleOnes »

My Saskia is 22.5" long. I measured her after assembling her to see if the length was accurate. If you measure from her bent leg it is more like 21" though. My girl wears 0-3 month clothing perfectly, but can also wear some smaller 3-6 and even some larger newborn in tops and onesies. Maybe you don't even need this answer anymore, since it's been months, but I don't like not realizing how big or small a doll is going to be before they arrive, so wanted to offer some help. :)
preciouslittlebabiesrachel

Re: How big is Saskia Brown?

Post by preciouslittlebabiesrachel »

Hi 0-3 month is perfect for Saskia. Mine was 22 inches xx