Anyone had a breedveld silicone go missing in post ????

#1 Rule - Play Nice PLEASE!!
#2 Rule - This is not a forum for sales or wanted....please keep it to just general doll discussion.
Lilianne

Re: Anyone had a breedveld silicone go missing in post ????

Post by Lilianne »

TOO SAD THESE THINGS ARE HAPPEN :(
Alexandkatiesmommy_Lisa

Post by Alexandkatiesmommy_Lisa »

Dion wrote::shock: :shock: :shock: I don't understand how the Royal Mail could auction off someone's package :dunno: . That's awful. If I am understanding correctly, the lady on EBay bought that doll for probably a lower amount and is now going to make a lot of money on it. It's not her fault, but it's not right.

I have been worried about sending things to Great Britain now, because my post office says that we can't insure packages that go there. So if you send a thousand dollar doll it has only a small amount of insurance on it if something happens to it. I hope that this wasn't the case with Ida's doll, but it probably was.

I think that this is so sad. I wonder if the US Post Office does that, too??? What a money maker for the government. :(

:foryou: Hugs, Dion
This is insane...so PP will refund the buyer and the seller is out of luck? I have not sold anything overseas lately and had no idea.
grandmasheryl

Post by grandmasheryl »

I am just throwing this out there but maybe the recipient had the parcel stolen off the porch?? Not saying this is the case but if I were to purchase the doll I would want proof they are now the LEGAL owner. Sorry I guess I am just a suspicious person when it comes to "found" objects.
Wouldn't this person have a receipt from the Royal mail ? If it had been myself I would have searched hi and low for the rightful owner, I would have to ask what I paid at the auction for that package alone unless it was nominal all they would have to pay is shipping.
sorry this seems fishy, I think the Royal mail auction excuse is a ruse.
sorry for the rant
EmilyJ

Post by EmilyJ »

grandmasheryl wrote:I am just throwing this out there but maybe the recipient had the parcel stolen off the porch?? Not saying this is the case but if I were to purchase the doll I would want proof they are now the LEGAL owner. Sorry I guess I am just a suspicious person when it comes to "found" objects.
Wouldn't this person have a receipt from the Royal mail ? If it had been myself I would have searched hi and low for the rightful owner, I would have to ask what I paid at the auction for that package alone unless it was nominal all they would have to pay is shipping.
sorry this seems fishy, I think the Royal mail auction excuse is a ruse.
sorry for the rant
This doll was from a postal auction at an unclaimed mail center. Read about how it works in the US here: http://www.todayifoundout.com/index.php ... n-address/
I'm sure it works similarly for Royal Mail.
:heart: Lilliana reborn by Daria Makarenkova :heart:
Lilliana doll kits are available to purchase now!

http://www.babiesbyemily.com/
http://www.facebook.com/babiesbyemily
safcfootienut_Jo

Post by safcfootienut_Jo »

If the new seller bought it fair and square then I don't see why she is getting stick to be honest. I agree it is sad for the buyer who never got her doll but that is not the new sellers fault.

Jo in the UK
grandmasheryl

Post by grandmasheryl »

I realize they said it came from a Royal mail postal auction,just myself personally would like to see the receipt, because IF it is not legit and now I have bought it authorities can take it then I am out my $.
mandyuk

Post by mandyuk »

safcfootienut_Jo wrote:If the new seller bought it fair and square then I don't see why she is getting stick to be honest. I agree it is sad for the buyer who never got her doll but that is not the new sellers fault.

Jo in the UK
I didn't post it to give her stick jo, I posted because I know if I was expecting a baby and it got lost I would want to know if someone was selling her so I could hopefully finally get her home.
safcfootienut_Jo

Post by safcfootienut_Jo »

mandyuk wrote:
safcfootienut_Jo wrote:If the new seller bought it fair and square then I don't see why she is getting stick to be honest. I agree it is sad for the buyer who never got her doll but that is not the new sellers fault.

Jo in the UK
I didn't post it to give her stick jo, I posted because I know if I was expecting a baby and it got lost I would want to know if someone was selling her so I could hopefully finally get her home.
I didn't think you were giving her stick Mandy :)

Jo in the UK
mandyuk

Post by mandyuk »

Cool I just isn't want you thinking I was trying to start a riot lmao
LDC at DollDreams

Post by LDC at DollDreams »

This poor baby sure has sold a lot in less then a year.
Lovestoknit Jane

Post by Lovestoknit Jane »

I see it is now been reduced down too £1.400 Buy it now.

Check out my knitted sets on my facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Janes-kn ... 2509536579