Who Loves Resin?

#1 Rule - Play Nice PLEASE!!
#2 Rule - This is not a forum for sales or wanted....please keep it to just general doll discussion.
Leesa

Who Loves Resin?

Post by Leesa »

Anyone still love resin?

I have a couple of fabulous resin babies and I will be listing this weekend. As soon as I can get Photobucket to work!

I have pictures on my cellphone I can email if anyone wants to see.

I have Little Wonder Kewy and a preemie baby boy that is the Molly sculpt from Heather Boneham.

I have a belly plate for Little Wonder.

So does anyone else love resin?

Hugs
Leesa
Dion

Re: Who Loves Resin?

Post by Dion »

:D I love resin babies, Leesa. I mostly look at my dolls, so resin is perfect for me. I especially love Marissa May resins and have several in my collection. Best of luck on selling your two babies.

:foryou: Hugs, Dion
Made by Barbara

Post by Made by Barbara »

I do!
KrisC

Post by KrisC »

looooooove!!!
DMKreiser

Post by DMKreiser »

Meeeeee!
Court_LLRN

Post by Court_LLRN »

MEEEEEEEE!!!! I have never actually been lucky enough to own one but I got to see and hold one in person several years ago at a doll show and have wanted one ever since. I am going to PM you, Leese! :hug:
Social Media:
Court LLRN Creations
tuckerk

Post by tuckerk »

I do........I do...............I do....................Something about them.............they hold such detail and the coloring is fabulous..............Hugs, Kathy
Debbie

Post by Debbie »

I do too!!!! I have numerous of Laura Tuzio-Ross' resin babies, and I have one Marissa May resin. All amazing!
MonikaS

Post by MonikaS »

Definitely a favorite of mine. I collected enough of them, however. I love to just stare at them. I fall in love every time I pick them up to change or contemplate selling one of them.
MonikaS
NadiaK

Post by NadiaK »

I guess I am in the minority then as resin is my least favorite medium. Yes the detail is amazing as it closely resembles the ooak. However I can't stand the little clacking sound you hear when the limbs touch. Resin is also very cold to the touch. I also found that I had a harder time selling my resin dolls as opposed to other mediums.
Hugs,
Nadia

KrisC

Post by KrisC »

Love love love resin!!!
Not so much for cuddling but I dont cuddle my babies much.. more for photos and staring and drooling, lol
Suzanne

Post by Suzanne »

NadiaK wrote:I guess I am in the minority then as resin is my least favorite medium. Yes the detail is amazing as it closely resembles the ooak. However I can't stand the little clacking sound you hear when the limbs touch. Resin is also very cold to the touch. I also found that I had a harder time selling my resin dolls as opposed to other mediums.
this is how I feel... I love the look of them but I do like to hold them and change them and the clank just sets me off... they are always beautiful and I do have lots of Resin mini babies... those are ok!!
Melissa

Post by Melissa »

I LOVE resin!
I don't "play" with my dolls. I mostly just like to look at them.
I do redress them and since the resin is hard changing clothes is so easy. :heart:
Melinda

Post by Melinda »

Suzanne wrote:
NadiaK wrote:I guess I am in the minority then as resin is my least favorite medium. Yes the detail is amazing as it closely resembles the ooak. However I can't stand the little clacking sound you hear when the limbs touch. Resin is also very cold to the touch. I also found that I had a harder time selling my resin dolls as opposed to other mediums.
this is how I feel... I love the look of them but I do like to hold them and change them and the clank just sets me off... they are always beautiful and I do have lots of Resin mini babies... those are ok!!
My feelings exactly!!! I'd much rather have OOAK's over resin as they don't clink, but have all the details like the resin babies.