Answering by Precious Babies (Mimadolls)

#1 Rule - Play Nice PLEASE!!
#2 Rule - This is not a forum for sales or wanted....please keep it to just general doll discussion.
Ida

Answering by Precious Babies (Mimadolls)

Post by Ida »

Hi ladies, I sold this baby on June 27 2015, and I shipped the package on June 30 2015. The lady received the package and was very happy, she left my feedback as you can see below, in the email that I sent to Lilianne. I don't have any responsibility for that resale! I didn't send that package! Somebody did the resale, maybe the owner, or some new one.
I'm very sad that things like that happen! Please read all my post to see (in the bottom) my shipping receipt. Thanks and hugs, Ida
:heart:

Hi Lilianne, I hope you are well too. I'm sending you both feedback, attached pictures of the papers that I have here, and the copy of my PayPal transaction. If you want you can send this email to her, thank you for let me know, Hugs, Ida

Positive feedback rating Wonderful,I just love her. Your paintwork is stunning Buyer:
Member ID samiwalker ( Feedback score of 616Purple star icon for Feedback score between 500 to 999) During past year
Reply by mimadolls (14-Jul-15 21:03):
THANK YOU FOR ADOPT BABY "PIPPA" ~PLEASE COME AGAIN~EXCELLENT BUYER 5*++++++++++

-- -- Private
Positive feedback rating THANKS FOR ADOPT BABY PIPPA~FAST PAYMENT~GREAT COMUNICATION~EXCELLENT BUYER 5*++
Member ID mimadolls ( Feedback score of 2092Red star icon for Feedback score between 1,000 to 4,999) During past year
-Bellow, the copy of my PayPal transaction... - Private

Shipped to
Jacqueline walker
47/16 , gillespie crescent
Edinburgh
Midlothian
eh10 4jb
United Kingdom
Seller protection
Eligible
Eligible when you...
Ship to the address on this page.
Save your tracking or shipping info.
Follow the requirements for seller protection.
Paid by
Jacqueline Walker ‏(samiwalker‏)
jacquelinewalker331@btinternet.com
Track your shipment
CF021604364US
June 30, 2015, Sent by USPS
Print packing slip
Transaction ID
51X51286RR2869730
Purchase details
FULL BODY SILICONE BABY DOLL~PROTOTYPE PIPPA~LILIANNE BREEDVELD~REBORN MIMADOLLS
$3,500.00
Item #252005222186
Shipping
$49.00
Tax
$0.00
Purchase total
$3,549.00
Fee
-negative $138.71
Total
$3,410.29
See details on classic site
Adaberny

Re: Answering by Precious Babies (Mimadolls)

Post by Adaberny »

Let me get this straight, you sold a baby, that buyer sold the baby on, and the person who bought from your buyer is mad at you?! :shock:
Ida

Re: Answering by Precious Babies (Mimadolls)

Post by Ida »

Hi, you can see more about this, if you make a click in this link... :heart:
http://doll-fan.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=368895