Video about Betty Removed.

#1 Rule - Play Nice PLEASE!!
#2 Rule - This is not a forum for sales or wanted....please keep it to just general doll discussion.
georgeanne

Re: HELP NEEDED.... I'M THE SCAMMER???!!!

Post by georgeanne »

Pebby wrote:Glad to hear you have your refund but what happened with this one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qeDUwlHXNvw
Interesting to say the least.
BRONX & COLT BORN 10/16/2015 Our Grandbabies, Forever in Our Hearts.

"When you can't look on the bright side, I will sit with you in the dark." Alice in Wonderland
Pebby

Post by Pebby »

georgeanne wrote:

I thought so too, It was just a coincidence that I saw that.
Jenny

Post by Jenny »

One of the most beautiful reborns I have ever owned was painted and rooted by Betty.... Jack Kewy! I kick myself everyday for selling her!.......By the looks of the second video that has surfaced I am beginning to see a pattern with someone! .......Betty you have nothing to worry about! I have seen your work, so I know the quality and the workmanship!
chelle77

Post by chelle77 »

Pebby wrote:
georgeanne wrote:

I thought so too, It was just a coincidence that I saw that.
Northern lights nursery has been mentioned in DF before. Others have had problems with her
chelle77

Post by chelle77 »

Court_LLRN wrote:Take the video down...
That's really not a cool thing to do .... Leaving it still up is wrong after getting a refund

Wrong and mean spirited and nasty
Ginny W

Post by Ginny W »

This woman and the nasty stuff she did to Betty just reinforces why I will not ever go back to doing any custom orders any more. I once had a nut job just like this woman work me over. Never ever again! The finished doll was beautiful so after seeing the doll she nit picked to death, I knew she is one of those there would be no pleasing. A reborners worse nightmare customer.
Newest WIP baby at..
Loving Touch Nursery
Visit all her photo album on FB
https://www.facebook.com/ginny.westley/ ... 317&type=3
tracey427

Post by tracey427 »

Sharon if you are so picky about work and you are a reborn artist make your own dolls

Betty blow her off she's not worth your heartache

I am strictly a collector and it's because of people like this that its so hard to find good custom reborn artists
Owner - Oma's Attic - Boutique Clothes At Oma's Prices
Jenny

Post by Jenny »

I WILL NOT do customs just because of this reason! Some people love to be the victim! If you received your refund, then you need to Thank Betty and move on! Consider yourself Lucky. Paypal would NOT have found it your favor!

1. It was a partial payment
2. It is considered a service (non refundable per paypal)
~Marilyn~

Re: Video about Betty Removed.

Post by ~Marilyn~ »

:shock:
Love and hugs,
~Marilyn~
Court_LLRN

Post by Court_LLRN »

Thank you for removing the video :heart:
Social Media:
Court LLRN Creations
JaNan

Post by JaNan »

wow! not getting into this ..just adding that that is one of the reasons I reserve customs for my established customers... :wink:
Dolly Hugs JaNan
sharonbabymaker

Post by sharonbabymaker »

[quote="Betty_Sweet_thingz"]Hi ladies, I am the one who made her doll. She had me make many many changes over many days then decided she's not happy and wants her money back. I told her I can refund after the dolls sells. She opened the paypal complaint. I have saved all messages, this lady is very hard to deal with and I hope no one else has to go through what I had to.

With every custom I 100% guarantee my work. I made many changes she asked for and one of them was to remove some hair around the forehead. Then she complained of holes :( The holes were only barely visible up close or with a macro setting on a camera. She also complained that the eyelashes weren't the same? I'm not sure what she is talking about there. I've had local customers come see her and they all loved her and one bought her just this evening. I was going to refund her right away but I have so many people telling me I should not.

I should note that I do guarantee my work and will do any and all changes until my customer is happy. I've done this with over a thousands reborns and hundreds of happy mommies. Why would I suddenly start scamming someone? If they receive their baby and are not happy they can return and I will sell it for them and give them a 100% refund. I've had to do this a few times and I am even making another doll for one of them now. I truly believe most people are good and honest but there are bad ones out there unfortunately.
Last edited by sharonbabymaker on Fri Jun 03, 2016 6:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
sharonbabymaker

Court_LLRN wrote:Thank you for removing the video :heart:
Last edited by sharonbabymaker on Fri Jun 03, 2016 6:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
sharonbabymaker

[quote="Jenny"]I WILL NOT do customs just because of this reason! Some people love to be the victim! If you received your refund, then you need to Thank Betty and move on! Consider yourself Lucky. Paypal would NOT have found it your favor!
Last edited by sharonbabymaker on Fri Jun 03, 2016 6:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
sharonbabymaker

[quote="Ginny W"]This woman and the nasty stuff she did to Betty just reinforces why I will not ever go back to doing any custom orders any more. I once had a nut job just like this woman work me over. Never ever again! The finished doll was beautiful so after seeing the doll she nit picked to death, I knew she is one of those there would be no pleasing. A reborners worse nightmare customer.
Last edited by sharonbabymaker on Fri Jun 03, 2016 6:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
sharonbabymaker

chelle77 wrote:
That's really not a cool thing to do .... Leaving it still up is wrong after getting a refund
Last edited by sharonbabymaker on Fri Jun 03, 2016 6:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
sharonbabymaker

[quote="Ginny W"]This woman and the nasty stuff she did to Betty just reinforces why I will not ever go back to doing any custom orders any more. I once had a nut job just like this woman work me over. Never ever again! The finished doll was beautiful so after seeing the doll she nit picked to death, I knew she is one of those there would be no pleasing. A reborners worse nightmare customer.
Last edited by sharonbabymaker on Fri Jun 03, 2016 6:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
sharonbabymaker

Jenny wrote:One of the most beautiful reborns I have ever owned was painted and rooted by Betty.... Jack Kewy! I kick myself everyday for selling her!.......By the looks of the second video that has surfaced I am beginning to see a pattern with someone! .......Betty you have nothing to worry about! I have seen your work, so I know the quality and the workmanship!
Last edited by sharonbabymaker on Fri Jun 03, 2016 6:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
sharonbabymaker

chelle77 wrote:
Last edited by sharonbabymaker on Fri Jun 03, 2016 6:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
sharonbabymaker

georgeanne wrote:

This video was taken down. This woman knew she did wrong and she did not charge me. I re-painted this kit.