Video about Betty Removed.

#1 Rule - Play Nice PLEASE!!
#2 Rule - This is not a forum for sales or wanted....please keep it to just general doll discussion.
Betty_Sweet_thingz

Re: Video about Betty Removed.

Post by Betty_Sweet_thingz »

Sharon I don't understand why you are still doing this. I had no intentions of selling that doll to anyone but you. I offered it for sale when you said you were not happy and waned your money back. I got less for her in the end but I just wanted it over and done with, yet you will not stop.

I said I would refund you when I sold the doll. I sold the doll and refunded you. It is not me or my friends leaving you thumbs down...I have no idea who it is. So please stop messaging me and let this go.
chelle77

Re: HELP NEEDED.... I'M THE SCAMMER???!!!

Post by chelle77 »

sharonbabymaker wrote:
Betty_Sweet_thingz wrote:Hi ladies, I am the one who made her doll. She had me make many many changes over many days (like eye color, hair color, and forward glancing eyes - a modified paci - this is too much for a custom artist???) then decided she's not happy (she screwed it up big time - last photo showed this) and wants her money back (she didn't follow instructions - I'm supposed to relinquish $300 for nothing? Then add the final $300 to get a "boo boo" baby? I don't think so). I told her I can refund after the dolls sells. (A deposit is supposed to be held in escrow - not to be spent. She already had the doll painted and already had the hair - so she spent the money on someone else's supplies). She opened the paypal complaint (non-receipt of goods - she had the doll and she had my money) and threatens to destroy my business (you have destroyed my youtube channel with all your buddies giving me multiple thumbs down on all my previous videos). I have saved all messages, (me too, Betty) this lady is very hard to deal (and you cannot follow instructions) with and I hope no one else has to go through what I had to (ditto from me).

With every custom I 100% guarantee my work. I made many changes she asked for and one of them was to remove some hair around the forehead (I never asked you to put the hair way into her face to begin with. You forgot to add blonde hair around the face, and YOU decided to rip it out creating holes). Then she complained of holes :( The holes were only barely visible up close or with a macro setting on a camera. She also complained that the eyelashes weren't the same? (the last photo you sent showed this) I'm not sure what she is talking about there. I've had local customers come see her and they all loved her and one bought her just this evening. I was going to refund her right away but I have so many people telling me I should not (they are just as wrong as you are).

I should note that I do guarantee my work and will do any and all changes until my customer is happy. I've done this with over a thousands reborns and hundreds of happy mommies. Why would I suddenly start scamming someone? If they receive their baby and are not happy they can return and I will sell it for them and give them a 100% refund. I've had to do this a few times (I have never had this happen to any of my babies that I reborned) and I am even making another doll for one of them now. I truly believe most people are good and honest but there are bad ones out there unfortunately (and you and your friends are those bad ones). I am getting harrassed multiple times every day on youtube. I have a police report that is about an inch thick about this lady folks - BEWARE!! You will be sorry if you ever cross her...
I thought you were leaving.....?
As far as people "harassing you" take it up with youtube.
BTW~~I am not friends with Betty ..I only know of her work.
You,lady,are scary....Go take a walk or something. Chill...You got your money back what else do you want????? :roll:
grandmasheryl

Post by grandmasheryl »

It is usually the newbies that cause the problem I have noticed.
IMHO
Court_LLRN

Post by Court_LLRN »

Sharon, as far as the imperfections you were basing the doll on... it was 1 photo that was in the shadows and at an angle. This made the lashes look like different colors and lengths. But her eyes did not look side glancing (it made have looked that way to you at that angle). But all of her other pictures showed her to look absolutely beautiful.
The fact that someone has been thumbing down your videos probably did stem from this situation but it does not make it Betty's fault. ANYONE can be doing that.
Social Media:
Court LLRN Creations
sharonbabymaker

Post by sharonbabymaker »

[quote="chelle77"]If Betty has said she will refund you then I don't even know what the problem is???? Accusing her of fraud and involving police when paypal and Betty BOTH said you are getting refunded :?

is this really a necessary remark to those that have your youtube video a thumbs down...wow.
Thank you for reminding me why I no longer do custom orders anymore

Butterfly Baby Kisses Nursery1 hour ago

I apologize for all the drama. I hope and pray it is now over. Sharon
sharonbabymaker

[quote="sharonbabymaker"][quote="Betty_Sweet_thingz"]Hi ladies, I am the one who made her doll. She had me make many many changes over many days then decided she's not happy and wants her money back I told her I can refund after the dolls sells.She opened the paypal complaint and threatens to destroy my business I have saved all messages, this lady is very hard to deal with and I hope no one else has to go through what I had to.

With every custom I 100% guarantee my work. I made many changes she asked for and one of them was to remove some hair around the forehead Then she complained of holes :( The holes were only barely visible up close or with a macro setting on a camera. She also complained that the eyelashes weren't the same? I'm not sure what she is talking about there. I've had local customers come see her and they all loved her and one bought her just this evening. I was going to refund her right away but I have so many people telling me I should not.

I should note that I do guarantee my work and will do any and all changes until my customer is happy. I've done this with over a thousands reborns and hundreds of happy mommies. Why would I suddenly start scamming someone? If they receive their baby and are not happy they can return and I will sell it for them and give them a 100% refund. I've had to do this a few times and I am even making another doll for one of them now. I truly believe most people are good and honest but there are bad ones out there unfortunately.
sharonbabymaker

[quote="chelle77"]If Betty has said she will refund you then I don't even know what the problem is???? Accusing her of fraud and involving police when paypal and Betty BOTH said you are getting refunded :?

is this really a necessary remark to those that have your youtube video a thumbs down...wow.

The case has been resolved. The drama is over (I hope). At least from my side, and I hope and pray from all of your sides, too. Sharon
sharonbabymaker

chelle77 wrote:
sharonbabymaker wrote:
Betty_Sweet_thingz wrote:Hi ladies, I am the one who made her doll. She had me make many many changes over many days then decided she's not happy and wants her money back. I told her I can refund after the dolls sells. She opened the paypal complaint and threatens to destroy my business. I have saved all messages, this lady is very hard to deal with and I hope no one else has to go through what I had to.

With every custom I 100% guarantee my work. I made many changes she asked for and one of them was to remove some hair around the forehead. Then she complained of holes :( The holes were only barely visible up close or with a macro setting on a camera. She also complained that the eyelashes weren't the same? I'm not sure what she is talking about there. I've had local customers come see her and they all loved her and one bought her just this evening. I was going to refund her right away but I have so many people telling me I should not.

I should note that I do guarantee my work and will do any and all changes until my customer is happy. I've done this with over a thousands reborns and hundreds of happy mommies. Why would I suddenly start scamming someone? If they receive their baby and are not happy they can return and I will sell it for them and give them a 100% refund. I've had to do this a few times and I am even making another doll for one of them now. I truly believe most people are good and honest but there are bad ones out there unfortunately.
I thought you were leaving.....?
As far as people "harassing you" take it up with youtube.
BTW~~I am not friends with Betty ..I only know of her work.
You,lady,are scary....Go take a walk or something. Chill...You got your money back what else do you want????? :roll:
sharonbabymaker

I apologize for all the drama ladies. Please forgive me. Sharon
safcfootienut_Jo

Post by safcfootienut_Jo »

Sharon a word of advice.....take it or leave it up to you. You have bumped this post 5 times today in a very short space of time. Most ladies here had probably forgotten about it and moved on and now you have drawn the attention back on yourself. You got your refund if you want this to died down stop bumping posts. You really are not doing yourself ANY favours!!!!

Jo in the UK
susiewestiemom

Post by susiewestiemom »

I thought you said goodbye
Susie Westie Mom
sharonbabymaker

chelle77 wrote:If Betty has said she will refund you then I don't even know what the problem is???? Accusing her of fraud and involving police when paypal and Betty BOTH said you are getting refunded :?

All of you MEAN SPIRITED friends of Betty Ann Blackburn who are putting nasty comments and giving me thumbs down on a lot of my other videos are being reported to Youtube. Beware. Don't mess with me, or you will be sorry you did. STOP - you only know one side of the story, and it is from a very good liar.
chelle77

Post by chelle77 »

sharonbabymaker wrote:
chelle77 wrote:If Betty has said she will refund you then I don't even know what the problem is???? Accusing her of fraud and involving police when paypal and Betty BOTH said you are getting refunded :?

All of you MEAN SPIRITED friends of Betty Ann Blackburn who are putting nasty comments and giving me thumbs down on a lot of my other videos are being reported to Youtube. Beware. Don't mess with me, or you will be sorry you did. STOP - you only know one side of the story, and it is from a very good liar.
Way to let the drama go :roll:
Keep quoting quotes. See. We can all do it :D
Pebby

Post by Pebby »

chelle77 wrote:
sharonbabymaker wrote:

Way to let the drama go :roll:
Keep quoting quotes. See. We can all do it :D
Is that a threat? Talk about mean spirited. She may think she has friends.
chelle77

Post by chelle77 »

People Pm'd me with the same comment that you brought up Pebby
Glad to know I'm not the only one that it looks like threat to

But hey, blessings !!! :D
Pebby

Post by Pebby »

Most definitely, that's a threat.
krystleslittlemonkeys

Post by krystleslittlemonkeys »

Wow! This got so out of hand. Not taking sides at all because I have seen Betty's work in person many times and it's wonderful and my friend has been buying dolls from her for years, but also know Sharon through youtube. All I can say, is thankfully the refund was given and in regards to youtube videos and thumbs down, sure maybe this event sparked people to start giving thumbs down on videos but it certainly isn't something that will ruin a channel. There is no way of seeing who is giving thumbs down but I will say I get plenty of thumbs down on my videos daily. It hasn't ruined my channel one bit. I have more thumbs up then thumbs down and all thumbs up does is makes your video rank up in search results. It does not reflect your channel whatsoever. My channel continues to grow despite having over 20 thumbs down on certain videos of mine.
Krystle's Little Monkeys
http://www.krystleslittlemonkeys.com