~*My baby boy.....what do you think*~

#1 Rule - Play Nice PLEASE!!
#2 Rule - This is not a forum for sales or wanted....please keep it to just general doll discussion.
Brooke

Re: ~*My baby boy.....what do you think*~

Post by Brooke »

WOW!!! What a hunk. If I wasn't already married, and already old, I'd beg you to let me meet him. He meets all the criteria for "tall, dark and handsome". Tell him there are a zillion and a half wonderful women out there looking for someone exactly like him - nice, high values and morals, loves children.
I can understand feeling bad about yourself though because I've done it my entire life. But once he gets involved in life and meeting other people it should get better. Does he have any hobbies or interests where he could join groups of people with similar interests? Of course he could also go on to one of the internet dating sites.
NadiaK

Post by NadiaK »

Your son looks very handsome and will one day be a perfect catch for someone. Let him get involved in things he enjoys and I am sure he will meet a girl that is perfect for him.
Hugs,
Nadia

Judith19

Post by Judith19 »

As a Mom with a son about the same age, I would say that in spite of the hardships he has endured, he is continuing to be a good father to his daughters~~~~that's hard sometimes, but Dads can do all that matters. I know you are so proud of him and love him with all your heart~~~I think he knows that too!! Give him some time to grow just a bit more~~~he will do just fine. He's lucky to have a Mom like you~~~~ :heart: :heart:
AZRAYA $350.00 SOLD

Sandis Doll House

Post by Sandis Doll House »

You tell him that I think he is a hunka, hunka and a wonderful dad. Wouldn't it be nice as a mom to have a magical wand and make the negativity go poof. With so many jerky men these days, some woman will be so lucky to snatch him up. Tell him to hold his head up high.
tuckerk

Post by tuckerk »

Ladies..........thank you all for such kind and sweet remarks on my son...............I think he is so sweet and so honest and very good looking too..........I maybe a little prejudice but I do love him so.................I tell him someday out of the blue you will meet the most perfect lady..............she will love you and your girls.............Thank you all again for the sweet words.............Love you all..........Hugs, KAthy
Barbydoll

Post by Barbydoll »

Your son is a very good looking young man. His daughters are fortunate to have him as their daddy!!!
The right young woman is out there for him!! So sorry that his ex-wife has given him such a bad time!
God Bless You ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"Our 50th Wedding Anniversary Celebration"
Jenny5

Post by Jenny5 »

Handsome young man, with his priorities in the right place- someone special will recognize and scoop him up :wink:
:D Jen xx
Sweet_reborns

Post by Sweet_reborns »

I have a 20 yr old son myself and know that heartbreak at a young impressionable age can be very hard especially for boys. Girls somehow tend to be stronger and bounce back faster from similar situations in life (my son and daughter handle things so differently although my daughter is just 5 now, a very opinionated 5, I must say, but I can still see the difference.) As mothers all we can really do is just be there for them. It is hard to see our children suffer but they come with their own destiny and need to forge their own path in this journey of life. Your son looks like a very fine young man and in due course he will surely find happiness again...am reminded of the line - "this too shall pass."
susiewestiemom

Post by susiewestiemom »

Kathy I have a beautiful daughter who would think he was HOT!!! She just went through a very hurtful breakup herself.
Send him to Southern California :-)
Susie Westie Mom
smthlisa2001

Post by smthlisa2001 »

Kathy he looks like you!!! I think he is a nice looking man. I think therapy would help his confidence level.
ROLL TIDE!
Beth

Post by Beth »

Well I agree 100% he is gorgeous.You can tell him I said so. :D
Hugs,
Beth
tuckerk

Post by tuckerk »

Thank you sweet ladies for all the compliments on my son.............he has gone through some therapy after she left(her mom and her both are bi-polar but deny it and says nothing is wrong with them).......He will be fine and hopefully gets to keep his girls most the time.......Right now she is in Alabama and has been gone almost 2 weeks in deep love with her ex-boyfriends best friend............I could write a book about her..........Again, thank you all for your compliments....Hugs, Kathy
georgeanne

Post by georgeanne »

He's a handsome guy. He deserves the best, for being such a good man for taking care of his little girls.
BRONX & COLT BORN 10/16/2015 Our Grandbabies, Forever in Our Hearts.

"When you can't look on the bright side, I will sit with you in the dark." Alice in Wonderland
Kathleens_foreverbabies

Post by Kathleens_foreverbabies »

Hopefully someday soon he will be able to see himself through his daughters eyes~I'm sure he's their hero! He sounds pretty terrific to me, and all the ladies are correct, the right woman will come along just when he's not looking for her!
[/img]Image
Beth

Post by Beth »

Kathleens_foreverbabies wrote:Hopefully someday soon he will be able to see himself through his daughters eyes~I'm sure he's their hero! He sounds pretty terrific to me, and all the ladies are correct, the right woman will come along just when he's not looking for her!
A-men to that. I met my husband when my friend was moving. Her phone had been cut off and she need to call for more help. So
we went to her friends apt. to use his phone. We got married a year later. :D
Hugs,
Beth
AnnieUK

Post by AnnieUK »

He is a very handsome chap indeed and sounds like a real gentleman. I am sure there is a special person waiting for him out there. xx
If you don't have a dream, it will never come true.
Phil Donnelly Babies

Post by Phil Donnelly Babies »

He is very handsome Kathy xx
MonicaW

Post by MonicaW »

He is adorable. He needs to just get back out there and a find a good woman. Hard to find a good man. So he is a catch all around!
tixiepixi_linda

Post by tixiepixi_linda »

I agree, handsome young man....I wish him all the luck in The World
x Hugs x
Linda

Madison by Andrea Arcello