***Please come help name my little Asian girl***

#1 Rule - Play Nice PLEASE!!
#2 Rule - This is not a forum for sales or wanted....please keep it to just general doll discussion.
nanaglenna

Re: ***Please come help name my little Asian girl***

Post by nanaglenna »

Another one I really love is Chuntao, meaning spring peach. She is gorgeous!
Dolly Hugs, Glenna

tuckerk

Post by tuckerk »

Tovi, I really like Suli but Kimmie is a no as my ex- daughter inlaws name is Kim.......Carol, She is so sweet and delicate (Eva made her just as I had ask and I love her furrowed brow, I do think Koko is a cute name)........Sherry, I am getting lots of lovely names and Megumi is a cute name and I love that it means blessing........Thanks Tracy I too think she is sooooooo precious.............Brenda, Keiko is an adorable name also, I am going to have a hard time picking just one out...........Violet, Thank you and your little girl has the sweetest face also..........Linda, I really love the name Willow, it kind of fits her.........Pat, I kept thinking how can I wait another 2 or 3 weeks, so it couldn't hurt and I ask Lorna and she was gracious enough to send her to me early and of course I will be sending her to Diane in a few weeks to finish her up...............Thanks to Lorna and Diane, two wonderful ladies..........Hugs, Kathy
tuckerk

Post by tuckerk »

Diane, You are such a lovely lady and yes this is a labor of love that you had promised to dear, sweet Eva and I am so grateful......I am enjoying her now but will be ready when you are for sending her to you.....Have a wonderful and safe trip at the Doll Show................Many thanks to you.....Jenny, Ahhh I think she has a darling expression too, I am rather bias though....................Thanks Jo, I do think Wing Mei is a lovely name........Nichole, Thank you so much, I too think she has such charm about her and is pure sweetness....Sakura is a beautiful name.......Sweet Dion, Thank you and I think the name Midori is a lovely name too...............How am I going to choose from all these wonderful names?.............Marilyn thanks for all the precious names too............my favorite is Mariko, it is very pretty............Nadia, Zhenzhen would be perfect for her as she is so precious..............I just don't know how I am going to choose...............Thank you Debra, I have been thinking of all the Himstedt names too.....they all are quite lovley names............Erin, You are so sweet, yes Megumi just fits her as she is a blessing....................thanks to all you lovely ladies.......Hugs,Kathy
georgeanne

Post by georgeanne »

I was just looking at Japanese girl names and the one that seemed so fitting is: Nozomi which means rare;wish. The reason I like it so much is because your beautiful girl is rare, a OOAK and you wished for her for a long time and also, very special being created by Eva.
BRONX & COLT BORN 10/16/2015 Our Grandbabies, Forever in Our Hearts.

"When you can't look on the bright side, I will sit with you in the dark." Alice in Wonderland
Ushagrace

Post by Ushagrace »

Coulnd be sweeter, but Id be online with theAsian baby girl name site. LOL, Enjoy!!!!!
tuckerk

Post by tuckerk »

Thanks Glenna I think Chuntao is a beautiful name and one of my favorites but I am taking my time naming this beauty........I love your Ella Rose, she is the prettiest I have seen, her coloring is gorgeous.............Hugs, KAthy
MonicaW

Post by MonicaW »

She is adorable! Congrats. Hugs
Suebee_Lullaby Lane

Post by Suebee_Lullaby Lane »

My uncle married a woman from Japan after the Korean war. Her name was Fujiko and they named their daughter Akemi. Love that name.
Annette

Post by Annette »

Congratulations, Kathy, on your beautiful new baby! She is a stunner, and I'm sure you'll find the perfect name for her. :) There have been some beautiful name suggestions. :)
Hugs Annette
tuckerk

Post by tuckerk »

Thanks Georgeanne, I am having a hard time picking name as I love all these names........I really like Nozomi because it means rare wish and she certainly is one...............Grace I did go to the site and still am not sure what name I want...............Thanks so much Monica.......Sue I really love Akemi also..............trouble is I love lots of these names............Thanks so much Annette, I am taking my time so I will pick the perfect name for her....................Hugs, Kathy