A HOT MESS ELLIE Disappointment UPDATE #2 p3 (:

#1 Rule - Play Nice PLEASE!!
#2 Rule - This is not a forum for sales or wanted....please keep it to just general doll discussion.
judyismyname

Re: A HOT MESS ELLIE Disappointment

Post by judyismyname »

LindaBforbabies wrote:I hope paypal favors on your side Judy... she is definitely not perfect...and an honest seller would have mentioned all her boo boos and sold her as is... Keep us informed.. Hugs
Me too Linda, :hug: cause if they don't they may as well take down that " PayPal buyers protection" logo cause it ain't worth the strokes it's typed with :lol:
jacque123 wrote:Well, that sucks!
You ain't kiddin Jacque :cry:
marilyn wrote:I don't understand how these expensive dolls can get in this condition in what I would consider a short span of time....how old is Ellie?
I am not sure how anyone could treat something worth so much money so badly :dunno:
Angela K wrote:Oh Dear Judy, so sorry this happened :( I always let potential buyers know about every little detail before they make a decision to buy. I like sellers to be honest too, it's very important. Hopefully, PayPal will get the money refunded to you. Very upsetting situation for you. I can't understand why people do this because, after this, you & others will not consider buying from her. Also, I know how honest you are Judy and really feel for you :hug:

Luv

Angela x
Thank you my dear friend, some people just don't have any care I guess. I cannot imagine disappointing someone like that. I always try to make someone happy when they receive a baby from me.
MonicaW

Post by MonicaW »

I am so sorry. It is horrible when people are not honest. But I also wonder about this new soft silicone. I have heard about alot of problems. At first when we were shown these dolls the artists were bathing feeding them bottles etc. Like the perfect doll was found that you couldn't damage. But now I am told with new soft silicone unlike the old hard silicone you can even redress the dolls because they are so fragile. Don't get me wrong She never should have done this. Keep up your fight with paypal they are good in the end! But I also wonder about how long these soft silicones will last. I got so tired of worrying about one of a kinds and silicones I switched to reborns. Hugs
jacque123

Post by jacque123 »

What I don't understand is how someone could put that mess in a box and actually think everything was going to be acceptable on the receiving end. Judy takes AAA+ care of her babies and for her to receive something in such horrible condition just had to break her heart. I'm so sorry, Judy. I hope that this all gets straightened out for your benefit and that you do receive a full REFUND!
Jenny

Post by Jenny »

alunaandy wrote:"..I'm so sorry that the seller won't just give you the refund and take the doll back. If she considers the doll in perfect condition, she should have no problem with taking it back." Well said Rebecca
Absolutely! Very well said!~ :elephant:
britanie28532

Post by britanie28532 »

How awful!!!!! I really hope PayPal sides with you, Judy.
This seller should be ashamed of herself :evil: :evil:
judyismyname

Post by judyismyname »

alunaandy wrote:"..I'm so sorry that the seller won't just give you the refund and take the doll back. If she considers the doll in perfect condition, she should have no problem with taking it back." Well said Rebecca
Aluna and Rebecca, you would think so. If she was so perfect the seller should stand behind her sale, but we see what kind of person she is.....
judyismyname

Post by judyismyname »

At this point I have to yet again provide additional information :roll: , They had the nerve to send me an email saying they found in her favor so I called them and protested!!!

They reopened the case for further examination.

I only hope someone with a better eyes looks at it this time :trout:
NadiaK

Post by NadiaK »

judyismyname wrote:At this point I have to yet again provide additional information :roll: , They had the nerve to send me an email saying they found in her favor so I called them and protested!!!

They reopened the case for further examination.

I only hope someone with a better eyes looks at it this time :trout:
This really shocks me. Most cases I have seen, paypal always seems to side with the buyer even when they are wrong.
Hugs,
Nadia

judyismyname

Post by judyismyname »

Well, could this be the old PayPal?? Why the Heck do I have to jump through hoops to prove that doll is not perfect and she misrepresented her?

I thought every picture told a story :dunno: , that girl has been through the mill!!!
jacque123

Post by jacque123 »

That is crazy!!!! The hair pictures she told don't even show the back of the head.....keep fighting, Judy
jacque123

Post by jacque123 »

That is crazy!!!! The hair pictures she told don't even show the back of the head.....keep fighting, Judy
judyismyname

Post by judyismyname »

I cannot even begin to tell you how sad and disappointed I am :cry: !!!

I have been ripped off by this seller and PayPal has allowed her to do it!!

I even took this so called PERFECT doll to a professional and had her examine the pictures

Versus the condition of the doll and write an invoice as requested by PayPal. This is what

They said I needed to prove my case. What else could have spoken louder than the pictures?

I am now stuck with this mess of a doll that I am embarrassed of.

All I can say is that I have definitely learned my lesson and will never buy from someone I

Do not know .

I want to thank everyone for their support and caring through this nightmare.

DO NOT TRUST THIS SELLERS WORD!!!!!!
Annette

Re: A HOT MESS ELLIE Disappointment UPDATE P3 ):

Post by Annette »

I'm am so very sorry that this has turned out this way! How on earth can Paypal believe that this is the right outcome???!!! That is ludicrous!! Are they blind??!!! Boy, that woman must have told some huge lies to get them to decide in her favour!!!
I don't blame you one bit for deciding to only buy from those sellers you know. I only buy from people I've bought and sold to before. Anything else is too risky these days. :(

Would us writing to Paypal help?
Hugs Annette
jacque123

Post by jacque123 »

I'm so sorry, Judy. This is so totally wrong. Watch her now disappear from Doll-Fan. Has she been a member here for long?
jacque123

Post by jacque123 »

Oh and wanted to add. You can always have her silicone fixed and her hair rerooted with more hair to make her pretty again.
NadiaK

Post by NadiaK »

WOW !!!! I am shocked. :shock: Please be sure to leave negative feedback so others don't make the same mistake. The only saving grace as I see, it is that you got Ellie at a discounted price. Even though she was not cheap by any means. Like others have stated, sending Ellie to a reputable artist can get her to the point where she will be beautiful again.
Hugs,
Nadia

judyismyname

Re: A HOT MESS ELLIE Disappointment UPDATE #2 p3 (:

Post by judyismyname »

So I just got really upset and decided to call PayPal out on this one!!!

I got a super nice lady on the phone who said that she would reopen the case yet again and take a second look. She said that they thought that I had done repairs to the doll which they do not want you to do. ????NOT?? Why don't they ask?? She said they had everything they needed.

I just got an email stating they issued my refund and I should have it in 3-5 days

:elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant:
jacque123

Post by jacque123 »

Well, YAY!!!! HAPPY DANCE!!!
Pat in Alabama

Post by Pat in Alabama »

So happy with the out come of this mess. Good for you for not letting Paypal get away with their first decision. I am so happy for you.
Wishing you a blessed day.