Packing for ROSE!

#1 Rule - Play Nice PLEASE!!
#2 Rule - This is not a forum for sales or wanted....please keep it to just general doll discussion.
dianareed

Packing for ROSE!

Post by dianareed »

Apparently, Sophie was bored and fell asleep while I was sorting our things to pack for the ROSE Show, so I put her to bed. :binky: We leave for the show on Tues and I can't wait!!! :elephant: Sophie has by far, more clothes than I do! :heart:

LindaBforbabies

Re: Packing for ROSE!

Post by LindaBforbabies »

She is so pretty..little sleepy head!! Love her outfit... have a great trip... Hugs
izzy

Post by izzy »

Ohhh so sweet! I'd love to meet you at the show!

I've been packing too. Ollie doesn't seem too terribly happy about being strapped into the suitcase, but it can't be helped. :lol:
image.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Sewingroom57

Post by Sewingroom57 »

Looks so much fun ,l love packing for babies and taking their best outfits ,l wish l was coming too.............hugs Pat
DianeLovesBabies

Post by DianeLovesBabies »

I am packing too Diana.....so excited and can not wait to get on that plane early Tuesday morning....it will be a long day but I love to fly and travel.

Hugs,
Diane
Be happy and play with dolls!
dianareed

Post by dianareed »

izzy wrote:Ohhh so sweet! I'd love to meet you at the show!

I've been packing too. Ollie doesn't seem too terribly happy about being strapped into the suitcase, but it can't be helped. :lol:image.jpeg
No, he doesn't! LOL Sophie is going to be traveling the same way. I love it when the TSA agents take the dolls aside, open the case, and give out a "Whoa!!", when they see how realistic these babies are! LOL Yes, I'd love to meet you, too! See you there! :heart:
dianareed

Post by dianareed »

DianeLovesBabies wrote:I am packing too Diana.....so excited and can not wait to get on that plane early Tuesday morning....it will be a long day but I love to fly and travel.

Hugs,
Diane
I do too, Diane! See you there and have a safe flight! I'm just a two hour flight from Utah. :heart:
DianeLovesBabies

Post by DianeLovesBabies »

You too Diana! I have Peanut Molloy in a diaper bag and can not wait to see the faces on the TSA agents when I go through the the security line....can not wait to see your Sophie is person.

Hugs,
Diane
Be happy and play with dolls!
sherrybug

Post by sherrybug »

Have fun...I am going to miss everyone.
Wish you all safe trips and worlds of Dolly Fun.... :heart: :heart: :heart:
Hugs,
Sherry

I do Silicone custom painting

Annette

Post by Annette »

Lucky girls! Looking forward to hearing all about it, and seeing lots of photos. ;)
Have an awesome time!
Hugs Annette
jubileejulie

Post by jubileejulie »

Looking forward to seeing you all.
Barbydoll

Post by Barbydoll »

She is adorable!
Really like the yellow dress!
Have a safe & fun trip!!!
"Our 50th Wedding Anniversary Celebration"
Californiateri

Post by Californiateri »

Working on my packing today too. Figuring out what to take for me - Franee's stuff has been packed for almost a week already!! Had to pack the most important stuff first! :wink: :lol:

See you tomorrow Diana!!!! :elephant:
teri - and my sweeties

Jamie in Utah

Post by Jamie in Utah »

It was great seeing you again Diana! And meeting gorgeous Sophie! She did indeed had a beautiful wardrobe ! :D :heart:
Melinda

Post by Melinda »

Sophie & Franee were the best dressed babies at the show!!!! Everytime I saw them they had on a gorgeous new outfit :lol:
Mikki

Post by Mikki »

Beautiful
Realborn Jaxon

Mikki W
dianareed

Post by dianareed »

Melinda wrote:Sophie & Franee were the best dressed babies at the show!!!! Everytime I saw them they had on a gorgeous new outfit :lol:
Aawww... Melinda! Thank you so much for your kind words. Sophie did get lots of love at the show. I was overwhelmed and I truly appreciated it! :heart: :heart: :heart:
Melinda

Post by Melinda »

Diana how are things going at home?
dianareed

Post by dianareed »

Jamie in Utah wrote:It was great seeing you again Diana! And meeting gorgeous Sophie! She did indeed had a beautiful wardrobe ! :D :heart:

Hi Jamie!!

It was wonderful seeing you again, too! What fun! Thank you so much! I love shopping for my babies!

It was such a hoot with the TSA in Salt Lake City airport! Of course my carry-on containing Sophie got flagged. I told the TSA agent to be careful because there's a rather expensive doll in the case. He asked me how much was she, and I told him. He then handed the case back to me and told me to open it myself! LOL When he saw Sophie, he called the other agents over and said, "Come here and take a look at this!" LOL They all gasped and were very nice and polite and asked lots of questions! So far, I've never had a bad experience traveling with my babies.

I still need to post my pics of the show, but with this fire hanging over our heads, I haven't had the time. I wasn't sure if I should unpack in case we were evacuated. So far so good! Plus I need to post pics and do a video of my new baby that arrived just before I left for the show. :heart: :heart: :heart:
dianareed

Post by dianareed »

Melinda wrote:Diana how are things going at home?

Well, the firefighters started a back fire and it seems to be working, but we're not in the clear as yet. It all depends on how the wind blows. The smoke as cleared a bit, and the air quality is better. I felt so sorry for my horses because they were outside, breathing-in that smoke. And the ashes fell like snow. So far, over 33,000 acres have been destroyed with one fatality and several homes destroyed, as well. So, we're still on standby.

Thanks for asking Mel! :heart: :heart: :heart: