OK. I know this has happened to someone else!!

#1 Rule - Play Nice PLEASE!!
#2 Rule - This is not a forum for sales or wanted....please keep it to just general doll discussion.
GinaMomofthree

Re: OK. I know this has happened to someone else!!

Post by GinaMomofthree »

OH no I am so sorry to hear this. I hear these horror stories all the time now. For me I don't offer layaway not because I don't care to but because of the silly paypal rules and the need for a tracking number with each payment. I hope it works out well for you I am so sorry this happened. :(
Cathy B

Post by Cathy B »

GinaMomofthree wrote:OH no I am so sorry to hear this. I hear these horror stories all the time now. For me I don't offer layaway not because I don't care to but because of the silly paypal rules and the need for a tracking number with each payment. I hope it works out well for you I am so sorry this happened. :(
Thank you Gina :heart:
XOXOXOOX
Cathy B.
Today's forecast:God Reigns and the Son Shines.
love4reborns

Post by love4reborns »

Mikki wrote:
love4reborns wrote:I always tell people upfront that I expect the payments F&F if its layaways. I've had a few and no issues. If they don't agree, I just tell them thanks and move on!

I also don't spend the money for dolls sold until the buyer receives it and leaves good feedback (whether through eBay or Facebook messenger). Just because I'm
Afraid of a chargeback and being negative in my accts. I just can't do that!

How does F&F work and why is it more of a protection?
The buyer can't do a charge back on the f&f, so the payments are 100% non refundable.