Vinyl Doll Scam

#1 Rule - Play Nice PLEASE!!
#2 Rule - This is not a forum for sales or wanted....please keep it to just general doll discussion.
GinaMomofthree

Re: Vinyl Doll Scam

Post by GinaMomofthree »

I have been in the doll business for 12 years. I've seen alot of crazy stuff but this one takes the cake. I saw the initial post on Facebook. No way am I wasting a day reading through all this nonsense there is some important data missing:

1. Did the transaction happen though Ebay? If so, please ebay user names of both parties
2. If the transaction did not occur through Ebay where did it occur?
3. Post a photo of the actual box the doll was shipped in. Take a pic of the shipping label showing weight.

Then perhaps we can get more info since you both introduced this issue to us here on Dollfan, help us.. give is more information please. :D
Shannon

Post by Shannon »

GinaMomofthree wrote:I have been in the doll business for 12 years. I've seen alot of crazy stuff but this one takes the cake. I saw the initial post on Facebook. No way am I wasting a day reading through all this nonsense there is some important data missing:

1. Did the transaction happen though Ebay? If so, please ebay user names of both parties
3. Post a photo of the actual box the doll was shipped in. Take a pic of the shipping label showing weight.

Then perhaps we can get more info since you both introduced this issue to us here on Dollfan, help us.. give is more information please. :D
Remember the one with the carpet remnants and the one with the missing Zadia? :shock: :shock: :shock: I've realized the word "crazy" is such a mild term in reference to the dolly world and community. :wink:
rdodd75

Post by rdodd75 »

Such a devastating, horrific scam to pull. The majority, if not all of the people commenting on facebook appear to be in support of the seller with growing evidence against the buyer. The facebook thread in the scammer's group is very interesting and attracting lots of attention from reborners and collectors around the world.
Denise O

Post by Denise O »

All this info is posted on the Facebook scammer page. It was a private sale done outside of eBay. The box was shown. There was a whole video posted. The label did show the correct weight and charge for that weight. Tracking was also posted and nothing strange happened and the box wasnt sitting anywhere for extended periods of time. Here is the group link. https://www.facebook.com/groups/1156834947669217/I can not share the video as its not on youtube like all the other buyers videos. For some reason the buyer didn't post it there and my guess is she recorded it and sent it to the seller. The seller is who posted the box opening video. The box is clearly missing the customs envelope with all the shipping paperwork in it. The tape on the box also looks damaged. Buyer claims she didn't move the box at all as her son picked up the box and put it on her changing table. I have asked Kathy to post the video to youtube or here.
GinaMomofthree wrote:I have been in the doll business for 12 years. I've seen alot of crazy stuff but this one takes the cake. I saw the initial post on Facebook. No way am I wasting a day reading through all this nonsense there is some important data missing:

GinaMomofthree

Post by GinaMomofthree »

OH gosh yes that's right!!! I forgot that one! :( You've got to wonder how people can honestly sleep at night doing this stuff.
Shannon wrote:

Remember the one with the carpet remnants and the one with the missing Zadia? :shock: :shock: :shock: I've realized the word "crazy" is such a mild term in reference to the dolly world and community. :wink:
GinaMomofthree

Post by GinaMomofthree »

Thanks Denise. I did see that on facebook but did not read through the entire thread. I wonder if smurfgirl would post the pic of the box she has that she did not send the doll back with? That would be nice of her to post the actual box picture. I mean nothing to hide right? Let's see the box top and bottom? I noticed the customs slip was missing. Hmmmmmmm this is disturbing to me. I know all of us are upset over it because it affects all of us ultimately. :( I am so sorry to hear this happened it really breaks my heart.
Denise O wrote:All this info is posted on the Facebook scammer page. It was a private sale done outside of eBay. The box was shown. There was a whole video posted. The label did show the correct weight and charge for that weight. Tracking was also posted and nothing strange happened and the box wasnt sitting anywhere for extended periods of time. Here is the group link. https://www.facebook.com/groups/1156834947669217/I can not share the video as its not on youtube like all the other buyers videos. For some reason the buyer didn't post it there and my guess is she recorded it and sent it to the seller. The seller is who posted the box opening video. The box is clearly missing the customs envelope with all the shipping paperwork in it. The tape on the box also looks damaged. Buyer claims she didn't move the box at all as her son picked up the box and put it on her changing table. I have asked Kathy to post the video to youtube or here.

noniesgirl - Gina

Post by noniesgirl - Gina »

Ebay info; her ebay account: smurfettpapasmurf Her sons ebay account: tristanyugi
Monique_B

Post by Monique_B »

I wouldn't want that kind of KARMA following me around. Heck no! That's some serious bad juju. If you can sleep soundly at night knowing you took serious advantage of someone like this, then you would have to be a truly evil person.
Muffin8

Vinyl Doll Scam video on you tube now

Post by Muffin8 »

The video is called Silicone buyer's beware of dealing with scamers from the UK.
Muffin8

Post by Muffin8 »

grandmasheryl

Post by grandmasheryl »

I just watched the box opening again 4 times!hooked up my computer to large screen tv to get really close to see.
In the beginning of the video you can clearly see the priority tape has been cut an retaped as it is not completely alinged especially the right hand side ( on screen)
And when she is opening the box she holds down the cardboard so it won't flex and show it has be previously cut by her.
Could you send the video to PayPal? As well as her previous bull with kelligirl? Especially now that she is trying to sell the doll with NO reference to " damage"?
To me that shows she is a the*f
Last edited by grandmasheryl on Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jamie in Utah

Post by Jamie in Utah »

Don't be expecting an Academy Award for that...ummm, acting?
Sandis Doll House

Post by Sandis Doll House »

Jamie in Utah wrote:Don't be expecting an Academy Award for that...ummm, acting?

LOL...I thought that too! Totally staged.
Denise O

Post by Denise O »

I wish we could make this post pinned at the top for buyers and sellers to be warned.
Tracy Lorraine

Post by Tracy Lorraine »

:dunno: I'm wondering why no feedback has been left.
grandmasheryl

Post by grandmasheryl »

Hopefully PayPal is reconsidering?
The box has been clearly opened and retaped as well as her bull crap she pulled before over " defects and original s" ( gag)
Denise O

Post by Denise O »

Seems strange that the buyer who claims the doll was missing from the box and replaced with a cheap vinyl doll is missing lately. Has anyone seen or heard from her? Her youtube account is there but she has removed EVERY video she posted and its just an empty account. WOW :shock:
chelle77

Post by chelle77 »

Denise O wrote:Seems strange that the buyer who claims the doll was missing from the box and replaced with a cheap vinyl doll is missing lately. Has anyone seen or heard from her? Her youtube account is there but she has removed EVERY video she posted and its just an empty account. WOW :shock:
Lol.....wonder why...?????????? :trout:
Tracy Lorraine

Post by Tracy Lorraine »

She logged on DollFan Monday September 19 @ 7pm. She's still around....just being very quiet.
Denise O

Post by Denise O »

I believe thats called Laying LOW. LMAO
Tracy Lorraine wrote:She logged on DollFan Monday September 19 @ 7pm. She's still around....just being very quiet.