Any interest in these custom doll bodies?

#1 Rule - Play Nice PLEASE!!
#2 Rule - This is not a forum for sales or wanted....please keep it to just general doll discussion.
cyndig77

Any interest in these custom doll bodies?

Post by cyndig77 »

I've had a request for a body with heart pocket and am wondering if there would be much interest in these? Are there other options that people would like to find? I've been wondering about embroidering a logo or something on the tushies....maybe a flower, or a heart? those could be customized to each person's nursery. I know there are lots of sources for bodies...I also know mine are excellent but I want to find the niche where they are special and sought after. Please let me know if you have any suggestions.
Lucky_Mommy_Rebakah

Re: Any interest in these custom doll bodies?

Post by Lucky_Mommy_Rebakah »

I'm not a reborn artist, I'm a collector, but I would be happy to see the reborn artist nursery name, name or symbol embroidered on the body. If I ever lose any paperwork or when I buy a baby second hand sometimes the seller can't remember the artist, that would be a big help. Again I'm just a collector and from my perspective, it would be Great.
cyndig77

Post by cyndig77 »

I'm a collector myself and would love some little logo to identify the artists....that's why I think it would be fun to make them that way.
Court_LLRN

Post by Court_LLRN »

Oh my goodness, I would LOVE to see nursery logos on the bodies. A great way to "autograph" to the collectors from the artists. <3

Also, I just received a body from Cyndi yesterday and her work is wonderful!! I highly recommend her if anyone is looking for custom bodies. <3
Social Media:
Court LLRN Creations
cyndig77

Post by cyndig77 »

I ust ordered my own digitizing software so I'll be able to embroider nursery names on bodies or pillows or anything else you'd like customized without the added cost of having to send out for the design