I don't think anyone pays attention

#1 Rule - Play Nice PLEASE!!
#2 Rule - This is not a forum for sales or wanted....please keep it to just general doll discussion.
Susan Cornelius

Re: I don't think anyone pays attention

Post by Susan Cornelius »

Ginny W wrote:This forum is a total pain in the back side to post pictures to , plus now worse than ever. There is endless photo requirements as to size and blah blah blah....what have you. Half the time Photobucket works and half not so it is always a hit and miss at best. I agree, it is 100% easier to post pictures to Facebook and sell there lately. Why all the hostility over something like this? Don't take much right now to ruffle feathers. :bash:

I agree 100% with you Ginny. If someone doesn't want to "click" on a link - don't click on it then. I find I can post mine easier on ebay. Its always nice to include your DF friends by providing a link. I get sick and tired of mean ladies who ruin the hobby. :trout: :trout:
tuckerk

Post by tuckerk »

For a kit .......I would think no pictures as it is blank..............but for finished babies I want to see what I am getting ...........Hugs, Kathy
Brooke

Post by Brooke »

Lisa, honestly I didn't "direct" this post at anyone at all. I suggested pictures be posted of kits and dolls for sale because I often see posts saying, for example, Tommy by SuzieQ for sale, and that's all (I just made up names). Or when I see for sale a whole list of kits with the prices after them, but no link. It is left for the buyer to spend time looking up all the kits on the internet if they might be interested in buying one. I also don't think it is a big deal to just click on a link if there is one, but I'm talking about the posts with no links at all. Again, this isn't directed at anyone in particular. It is just my own personal opinion. I really don't want to get anybody angry so perhaps I best just consider myself in the wrong and let it go.