That moment when...

#1 Rule - Play Nice PLEASE!!
#2 Rule - This is not a forum for sales or wanted....please keep it to just general doll discussion.
tuckerk

Re: That moment when...

Post by tuckerk »

Oh yes, I can relate..................such excitement........Congratulations to you on your newest little beauty...............Hugs, Kathy
Becca

Post by Becca »

Well? :lol: surely she's arrived by now!

I'm going through this right now. I'm watching several babies at once and don't know if I'll bring home any of them...but I'm hoping at least one of them stays within price range! It's nerve wracking because on all of them there are bid wars going on and there are still several days to go :trout:
:foryou:
tixiepixi_linda

Post by tixiepixi_linda »

Been there many times...my heart pounds like mad, not good for someone with high blood pressure
Once I was away in Scotland and had my daughter bidding whilst I had kittens lol...she won it :D
x Hugs x
Linda

Madison by Andrea Arcello
Monique_B

Post by Monique_B »

Becca wrote:Well? :lol: surely she's arrived by now!

I'm going through this right now. I'm watching several babies at once and don't know if I'll bring home any of them...but I'm hoping at least one of them stays within price range! It's nerve wracking because on all of them there are bid wars going on and there are still several days to go :trout:

http://www.doll-fan.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=372963

She's incredible! I love her beyond words!!! :heart: