Please be aware of this baby thief

#1 Rule - Play Nice PLEASE!!
#2 Rule - This is not a forum for sales or wanted....please keep it to just general doll discussion.
williamsmichelle

Please be aware of this baby thief

Post by williamsmichelle »

Im writing this post to make you all aware of a lady called ursila charlotte way lambert , i foolishly entered into a sale of my silicone baby , i kept to my part of the deal and she didnt , hence she has my baby and im severely out of pocket , i dont know if she is on here , but she is on most of the reborn and silicone sites on facebook . Ive had many happy sales and trades with lovely decent people from all over the world , its so sad that some people have no conscience or morals . Just be aware , she is trying to sell a baby at the moment offering payment plans , but guess what , i bet theres no baby at the end of it . This lady lives in the uk by the way . Check her out on facebook .
smthlisa2001

Re: Please be aware of this baby thief

Post by smthlisa2001 »

I don't know how people are getting away with this
ROLL TIDE!
williamsmichelle

She got away with it , because thankfully there are still some good and trusting people like myself in the world . But i wont be so naieve again .
safcfootienut_Jo

Post by safcfootienut_Jo »

Can you give more details please? How did she scam you and out of which doll?

Jo in the UK
williamsmichelle

Hi joe , i advertised my silicone baby called "little warrior" on a well known facebook reborn and silicone site. She replied , and eventually we came to an aggrement where she would pay a small amount of money and send me her saskia sculpt . She sent me the money into my bank , she wouldnt use paypal , said she didnt have one , (this did ring alarm bells ) but stuppidly i didnt trust my gut instincts . Well we both aggreed to post babies off the same day and post proof of postage to each other . I did this immediately , and she delayed the process for hours , until i said that if i didnt see proof of postage byn10pm that night i would not be sending her . Well around 11.20 pm she sent me a picture of a post office receipt , (so i thought everything was ok) well she received my silicone , and i didnt receive my saskia , when i asked if everything was ok , i found out that i was blocked from every possible avenue of contact . I did some detective work of my own , and managed to contact one of her sons , who contactec his mother at my request , but of course fef her son a pack of lies . Be careful people as she is currently trying to sell a silicone for £1500 as is offering a payment plan .
Dreambabies52

Post by Dreambabies52 »

Thanks for the heads up
safcfootienut_Jo

I've a friends request from her on facebook.......thanks for the additional info. If you are in the UK I would contact the police.

Jo in the UK
LindaBforbabies

Post by LindaBforbabies »

Michelle, that is just so sad... Some people sure don't have a moral compass.... I am so happy our trade worked out... I hope you can get your baby Saskia as she promised you. Take care... Hugs Linda
Susan@childrenoftheheart

Post by Susan@childrenoftheheart »

Oh wow -- we have over 477 mutual friends on Facebook but she is not a friend of mine and hasn't requested to be friends. She has hundreds and hundreds of friends. Yikes. I'll be sure to watch out for her!

Thanks for the warning.
FaithR

Post by FaithR »

So terribly sorry this happened to you. Thank you for sharing. I really hope you can get some restitution! Best of luck...
williamsmichelle

An update on this vile excuse for a human being , she sent me an empty box in the post yesterday , and is now taunting me , by saying the police will just laugh at me if i go to them , remember her name folks , she is trading NOW ursila charlotte way lambert .
Brooke

Post by Brooke »

Just because I'm the curious type I went to Facebook and looked her up. She seems to have a lot of friends. Is it possible for you to contact some of those friends and ask them (or tell them) about her actions? That might get some response from her. I really don't know because I'm not too savy on Facebook. Its just a thought. I'm so sorry this happened to you.
georgeanne

Post by georgeanne »

This makes me furious. I am so sorry this is criminal.
BRONX & COLT BORN 10/16/2015 Our Grandbabies, Forever in Our Hearts.

"When you can't look on the bright side, I will sit with you in the dark." Alice in Wonderland
preciouslittlebabiesrachel

Post by preciouslittlebabiesrachel »

I am so sorry this has happened to you!! She is on my friends list and we have 760 mutual friends so she has a LOT of doll friends. If I were you I would post on one of the scammer pages, you can add photos of your proof and it will warn people of her x
williamsmichelle

Hi there , a couple of people have mentioned this , where do i find this scammers page x
safcfootienut_Jo

The scammers page was on facebook but has now been deleted for a 2nd time unfortunately. If this person is making threats please go to the police......you just never know and you need to protect yourself!!!!!!

Jo in the UK
tuckerk

Post by tuckerk »

So sorry to hear this.................so many scammers now a days..............it is so scary to sell a doll anymore unless you know the person............Hugs, Kathy