Best Cloth Bodies for Larger Reborns

#1 Rule - Play Nice PLEASE!!
#2 Rule - This is not a forum for sales or wanted....please keep it to just general doll discussion.
NicolesLittleOnes

Best Cloth Bodies for Larger Reborns

Post by NicolesLittleOnes »

Hi, everyone. :)
I'm new to Doll Fan, but am a lifelong lover of realistic dolls and have been a reborn doll collector for almost four years. I have a beautiful Angelina Strydom that I adore, but I can't seem to ever get him the correct body. He came to me on a Bountiful Baby body that was meant for a 26" doll with 3/4 legs and was much too large for him and made his legs too long, since they're meant to be full. Since then I have tried every type of mass produced body for 23-24" dolls that I could find and a couple of different custom ones as well. I want him to have a gathered bottom and if possible, a gathered chest, but he needs a body with leg openings set more toward the front than the sides due to his cute little bent legs, and I've had a difficult time finding a body large enough for him (he's a very chunky 23") which also has 3/4 arms. What are your favorite cloth bodies for larger dolls? Can anyone recommend a maker of custom bodies in case I need to go that route? Any help is much appreciated. :)