Someone to block on Ebay- Add to your huge list!

#1 Rule - Play Nice PLEASE!!
#2 Rule - This is not a forum for sales or wanted....please keep it to just general doll discussion.
kristi

Someone to block on Ebay- Add to your huge list!

Post by kristi »

sydnia_palmer
She claims the kit I sent has no head- which is lie- and so now I have to pay return ship and only get limbs back. Hope she enjoys the doll head and eyes. She has zero feedback.
Ginas_reborns

Re: Someone to block on Ebay- Add to your huge list!

Post by Ginas_reborns »

Huge list is right! :( So sorry this happened, many thanks for the heads up ~ blocked! x
chelle77

Post by chelle77 »

Oh no!!
I haven't sold on ebay for years....don't plan on it either.
Way too many scumbags lately
So sorry this happened to you..... :banghead:
debi reborn classics

Post by debi reborn classics »

So sorry this happened to you! Thank you for posting the eBay ID. I will be sure to block it.
Ginny W

Post by Ginny W »

Seriously I have to ask...is there such a thing as an honest person any more.
Newest WIP baby at..
Loving Touch Nursery
Visit all her photo album on FB
https://www.facebook.com/ginny.westley/ ... 317&type=3
kristi

Post by kristi »

A gal on Bb says I should compare weight if boxes when it is returned and send pics of labels.
debi reborn classics

Post by debi reborn classics »

A gal on Bb says I should compare weight if boxes when it is returned and send pics of labels.
Good idea!
Brooke

Post by Brooke »

I've never sold on Ebay (or anywhere for that matter), but wouldn't it be a good idea to take a picture of the packed box and then put one copy inside the box and keep one in case this happens? It wouldn't be absolute proof, but it might help.
kristi

Post by kristi »

Yes, but people still lie, but hopefully the weight differences will help.
tiffanybw

Post by tiffanybw »

I just want to say to all of you very talented artists out there, and as a person whom has bought from eBay and is an honest person; collects these beautiful babies that are so amazing to me! Not only that, but also amazing works of art... I want to say that I am sorry.

I appreciate so much all the hard work you do. And the fact that I know you have a love for God's most beautiful and precious creations, His Children, just as I do.

I wasn't blessed to be able to sculpt like some of you here, paint like some here, or to root; just all that is required to bring the "baby" to life. If it weren't for all of you I wouldn't have the 6 babies I do right now. I love and cherish each and every one of them and I can tell just by looking at them that their artists do also. And so... it's very sad that people do as they do. Sad they would try and scam you, take that effort and that love you have put into your work and try to use it, to steal it, to scam and profit from it.

I would NEVER do such a thing, nor would the thought ever even enter my mind to do so. The love and effort that goes into sculpting these babies, and into painting them, rooting them, and even choosing their layette, their personality, and I don't even know what I'm trying to say but just that because of all of you... sorry sounds cheesy but I do mean it... people like me who are sincere collectors and love these babies... we get to have a chance to share with you your versions of God's Perfection that is LIFE. And that, it is priceless. There is no price tag for it.

And so just that I am sorry all of you have to deal with this. I have seen listings where bidders did not pay. For me, I understand in that... yeah, sure... there are babies that I wish I could bid on... BUT... I know when I can and when I can't. And if I can't, I DON'T. As for all of the scamming, buying something and then claiming you didn't get it and filing some paypal dispute to try and get both the baby and your money back, or claiming babies are missing heads or body parts, or filing some fraudulent claim stating that one didn't get what one paid for (such as the story I read here where a lady claimed she did not get the high quality silicone but some dime store looking baby doll), all of that is horrible. :( (Edited to say that thinking just now of the 6 wonderful unboxing experiences I have had and all the extra's the artists added in, and all the effort that they put into not only the baby but the presentation and the boxing... And then to claim the person who did all of that for you is a liar, a cheat, or tried to scam you in some way... makes me very mad to even think about :evil: .)

I don't know how to solve the problems, but just wanted to say that I am very sorry. And also to tell you that there are still honest buyers out there. Those like me who appreciate what you do. Part of buying a baby; is like I am also buying a piece of your heart also. To think of trying to cheat someone, scam someone, out of something they have put their entire heart into making; it is sickening and I can't imagine how people who do this can even stand to look at the products of their lying, deceit, and scamming, knowing that you have stolen it or gotten it dishonestly.

Please don't stop doing what you do. Because without you people like me would not be able to enjoy these beautiful babies. *hugs*

My sweet nephew Jeremiah, 1 month old now!