Paying it forward...contest..we have a winner!!

#1 Rule - Play Nice PLEASE!!
#2 Rule - This is not a forum for sales or wanted....please keep it to just general doll discussion.
~Marilyn~

Re: Paying it forward...contest..we have a winner!!

Post by ~Marilyn~ »

Tiffany I loved reading your post! It has warmed my heart like you have no idea this morning. I needed to hear something like this . I'm in the midst of a move and have been feeling really down. You've inspired me to do something and it's just good to focus on something other than my own drama. Have a wonderful day! You deserve it! :foryou:
Love and hugs,
~Marilyn~
LindaBforbabies

Post by LindaBforbabies »

Beautiful Tiffany...see we have so much love in our hearts to give to others...bless you and all the dear ladies here.

Please pm me your adddress... I sent you a pm... have a great day! Love and God bless!
tiffanybw

Post by tiffanybw »

~Marilyn~ wrote:Tiffany I loved reading your post! It has warmed my heart like you have no idea this morning. I needed to hear something like this . I'm in the midst of a move and have been feeling really down. You've inspired me to do something and it's just good to focus on something other than my own drama. Have a wonderful day! You deserve it! :foryou:
Moving can be horrible, I'm sorry Marilyn. It really did feel so good to do the drive through and pay for the car behind me the other day! My sister recently moved and was so much stress. Now though, she is happier with her new place than she was with her old one, so it all worked out. :)

I think probably we all do have lots of problems and drama going on in our lives at pretty much all times. I know that right now, for us, our oldest daughter Ariana, just so much and we are so worried. :(

Doing things for other's, it is so amazing (as I found out the other day at the drive thru). Financial circumstances permitting, I pledge right now that for Valentine's Day this year, I'll think of a contest to do just like Linda has, and like Valerie did for Halloween, and will do a drawing just like they did so that I can pay it forward. :elephant: :elephant: :elephant:

Joan found 2 kitties today! One already had an application in. So she filled one out and if the first one falls through she will get that cat, name is Toes because it has an extra one that most cats don't have. The second cat, 3 months, named Peanut, and a calico but mainly white cutie!

Unfortunately, we left the shelter empty handed. Who knew that adopting a cat nowadays is just as difficult if not more so, than adopting a human! Still, I'm pretty sure her application will be approved and Joan will have her Christmas kitty. :heart:

My sweet nephew Jeremiah, 1 month old now!
Suzanne

Post by Suzanne »

Congratulations Tiffany!!!!!
JanelleMarie

Post by JanelleMarie »

Congratulations!!!
:dance: