Our 3rd annual Jacksonville get together!

#1 Rule - Play Nice PLEASE!!
#2 Rule - This is not a forum for sales or wanted....please keep it to just general doll discussion.
Jenny

Our 3rd annual Jacksonville get together!

Post by Jenny »

It was a Blast! Unfortunately, I did not take as many pictures as I had hoped too! We had such a great time visiting with each other, shopping, playing games, eating, box openings, baby shower, enjoying each other's babies, roasting marsh mellows by the fire pit and laughing until we cried! BTW....Brittany won the most unusual first job! lol........We had approximately 14 ladies in total from Virginia, Pennsylvania, Georgia, and Florida! Several of us had attended before and several were newbies!

We met at the Cheesecake Factory on Thursday for a great lunch ( and cheesecake to go) then headed to the Homewood Suites for a relaxing evening of box openings and visiting with each other in Tracy's suite! Friday morning, we met downstairs for breakfast and then a day full of shopping and lunch. Friday evening, we met downstairs for a great time in the lobby of the hotel. I prepared a crockpot lasagna with salad, bread, and dessert! We had our 3rd annual baby shower and boy do these ladies have great taste. The gift exchange was so nice.

Saturday morning, we met downstairs for breakfast again and then headed out for another day of fun! We started off at Bye Bye Baby and then we branched off in groups and did our own thing, some went to the mall, others went to Once upon a child, and other places as well. Saturday afternoon we gathered downstairs where Tracy Lorraine aka Grill Master cooked hamburgers! They were amazing! Afterwards, we played the Saran Wrap game...lol....and a few other games as well.....like what's in your purse! * Let make a deal style and the Alphabet game naming baby items! No Serenity.....V is not for Violin! lol.....After the games, we sat around the fire pit enjoying roasting marsh mellows and laughed until we cried!

On Sunday morning, we met down stairs again for breakfast, visited for awhile and said our goodbyes until next year! Tracy, Julie and myself are already planning next years get together, so stay tuned! We have some pretty fun things planned!......
Darlene, Liz, Brittany,Serenity, Me( Jenny), Tracy and Judy ( ismyname)

Stacy ( Tracy's daughter) and Serenity

Serenity dreaming about her next baby! lol

I have no idea!

Liz showing off her baby shower gift

Judy showing off one of her many gifts! Mary O. ( pictured)

Darlene reading a sweet card from Brittany

Tori ( Tori's reborn babies) aka my roommate

Tracy re dressing her babies with their new clothing!

Roxy is so excited!

Judy's baby...Andrea Arcello baby!..This baby feels amazing

Darlene's ready to shop and so is Roxy!

Ladies it takes some serious work to load all those carseats, babies and strollers...

Serenity's new Claire Taylor baby

Shopping Shopping Shopping

Janecuts and Julie

Now for the eye candy

My cupcake

Molloy baby

Romie baby ( Box opening for Tracy) What a beautiful baby!

Julie's baby (she is up for adoption) Kami Rose

These 2 were precious

Judy's Saskia ( what a sweet boy)

Roxy looks like she was up to something! The boys look scared!
Miss Roxy had a blast the entire time

Now this baby! OMG..............absolutely perfect.....

Ladies I am here to tell you! These babies are AMAZING! If I could have taken a baby home with me!.....here ya go.....one of these would have been mine!

Laura Lee Eagles silicones

Judy's Aecello baby .....
Look at that face!

Serenity's lil man

Judy's lil guy ( one of them! lol)

Julie's lil guy aka Monkey toes per his mommy or Ducky per his Aunt Tori
Julie's Robin....she is absolutely beautiful....

My sweet baby girl!
She slept the entire weekend and her aunt Tori spoiled her rotten the entire time!

My other 2 sweet girls.....

That is all I have for this year ladies! We were having too much fun for me to be behind the camera!
Tracy Lorraine

Re: Our 3rd annual Jacksonville get together!

Post by Tracy Lorraine »

Oh, Jenny! You captured our weekend beautifully in pictures! Thanks so much for everything you do to keep this fun get together going every year! Fun, fun & more fun!!!!
Pat in Alabama

Post by Pat in Alabama »

Jenny, I LOVED looking at all of your pictures. It made me fell like I was there with all of you. It looks like it was a wonderful time and lots of fun.
Wishing you a blessed day.
Jenny

Post by Jenny »

Thanks ladies! Next year I promise to capture more! I just got so involved with the games and stuff that I would forget to pick up my camera! ......I wish I would have recorded our conversations and laughter around the fire pit! Well.....maybe not! lol It was hysterical to say the least!......
lauraslilones

Post by lauraslilones »

These pictures are AMAZING! Beautiful bunch of ladies and incredible babies!! I wish I could have been there but I was just over a month too late, maybe this year/next year depending when it is :heart: Looks like you all had so much fun!!
DollyBabeChris

Post by DollyBabeChris »

Looks like you had a great time! Thank you for sharing pics, I was so sad to miss out.
Chris

Barbydoll

Post by Barbydoll »

Sure looks like you ladies had a WONDERFUL time!!!
Really enjoyed looking at the pictures & such beautiful babies!!!
They all look like keepers to me!!!
"Our 50th Wedding Anniversary Celebration"
Sewingroom57

Post by Sewingroom57 »

Thank you for sharing ,it looks like you had a ball.The babies are so preciouse l love them all,l too have cup cake but as a boy and l adore him l wish l lived nearer so l could join in LOL
tiffanybw

Post by tiffanybw »

So happy you all had fun! So many dream babies!

I want a Molloy so bad. Every time I see another... and my heart just melts. Serenity's little guy... the baby in the Mickey Mouse outfit... he is also just absolutely amazing... that hair... those eyes... just everything about that sweet boy :heart: !

Thank you for sharing with all of us who couldn't go. Enjoyed hearing about the fun times and especially seeing all the pictures. :)

My sweet nephew Jeremiah, 1 month old now!
Jenny

Post by Jenny »

I am just so sorry I did not take more pictures! Especially around the camp fire and especially the Saran Wrap game! We had so much fun getting to know each other! Thank you so much to Tracy Lorraine for starting this get together 3 years ago! I can not imagine missing it!
Tracy Lorraine

Post by Tracy Lorraine »

Jenny wrote:I am just so sorry I did not take more pictures! Especially around the camp fire and especially the Saran Wrap game! We had so much fun getting to know each other! Thank you so much to Tracy Lorraine for starting this get together 3 years ago! I can not imagine missing it!

You can't ever miss or we won't have the "fabulous five" anymore!! :toast:
bornanna

Post by bornanna »

I so enjoyed these photos!!!

Such Fun! The Ladies are awesome, The Babies...well of course those Babies are fantastic! Wonderful sharing and laughing and shopping!

Thank you for sharing...so WONDERFUL! :) ;) :)
Jenny

Post by Jenny »

Tracy Lorraine wrote:
Jenny wrote:I am just so sorry I did not take more pictures! Especially around the camp fire and especially the Saran Wrap game! We had so much fun getting to know each other! Thank you so much to Tracy Lorraine for starting this get together 3 years ago! I can not imagine missing it!

You can't ever miss or we won't have the "fabulous five" anymore!! :toast:
No worries! My poor husband's medical procedure was postponed from the 13th until the 25th of this month so I would not miss it!
Jenny

Post by Jenny »

bornanna wrote:I so enjoyed these photos!!!

Such Fun! The Ladies are awesome, The Babies...well of course those Babies are fantastic! Wonderful sharing and laughing and shopping!

Thank you for sharing...so WONDERFUL! :) ;) :)
We did have a great time and we are already working on next years get together! :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant:
erin1958

Post by erin1958 »

Oh your photos are grand Jenny. It looks like everyone had such a good time. You all were a force to be reconed with when that shopping started. GET OUT OF THE WAY.....THE DOLL LADIES ARE HERE!!!! LOL!! I bet it was a blast. Thanks for sharing and for the rundown of what y'all did. It was great.
HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!!
Cheers, Erin
LindaBforbabies

Post by LindaBforbabies »

Your pictures are great Jenny...and looks like everyone is enjoying themselves at this dolly get together...
So many gorgeous babies too... thanks for taking the time to take pictures and share them with us.
Susan Cornelius

Post by Susan Cornelius »

Wow! Great pics.. I can't even post one to this site! You did a great job. I hope I can make it some time with Emerson. He feels cheated :-(
sallybabyofmine

Post by sallybabyofmine »

What a fabulous group of ladies and their gorgeous babies! I have been scrolling through the photos for 45 minutes trying to decide which is my favorite! I want them ALL, and their beautiful outfits too! What a great weekend! I wish it wasn't 3,000 miles away or I would love to join you.
Thank you Jenny for taking the time to take such great photos to share with us.
Hugs, Sally
Jenny

Post by Jenny »

sallybabyofmine wrote:What a fabulous group of ladies and their gorgeous babies! I have been scrolling through the photos for 45 minutes trying to decide which is my favorite! I want them ALL, and their beautiful outfits too! What a great weekend! I wish it wasn't 3,000 miles away or I would love to join you.
Thank you Jenny for taking the time to take such great photos to share with us.
Hugs, Sally
You are so welcome! I am glad you enjoyed scrolling through them! The fun was great, the babies were amazing, meeting and making more dolly friends was priceless! :elephant:
jubileejulie

Post by jubileejulie »

So glad I get to see your pics and relive this Jenny. I am having dolly friend withdrawals this Saturday morning. Wishing I was back at the dolly get together enjoying everyone's company and playing dollies all weekend.