Catrin Murray or Macy Morgan?

#1 Rule - Play Nice PLEASE!!
#2 Rule - This is not a forum for sales or wanted....please keep it to just general doll discussion.
Cori_PurplePetalLeaves

Catrin Murray or Macy Morgan?

Post by Cori_PurplePetalLeaves »

I have a new custom baby coming, but can't fully decide whether to ask the artist to do: Catrin Murray or Macy Morgan.

I need a smallish baby because bigger babies are difficult for me to hold due to Cerebral Palsy, hence why I had to part with my Elyse.

So these are the two kits I have found that fit the bill for me after weeks of searching.

I think I know which one I'm going to ask the artist to do, in fact we've pretty much settled.

But does anyone have any thoughts or advice on one kit or the other or on which one might be a better small baby fit?

Thanks in advance :heart: :)

Cori
Last edited by Cori_PurplePetalLeaves on Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hugs and Well Wishes, Cori

My Hope Nicole (Levi)
Court_LLRN

Re: Catrin Murray or Macy Morgan?

Post by Court_LLRN »

If it helps to know, I'm pretty positive that Macy is smaller :)
Social Media:
Court LLRN Creations
Cori_PurplePetalLeaves

Court_LLRN wrote:If it helps to know, I'm pretty positive that Macy is smaller :)
Thank you! That does help :) I'm leaning towards Catrin because I love her face and they are both listed at 18 inches, but if Macy is smaller on the whole, that is something to think on :) Thank you again. :D

My Hope Nicole (Levi)
Court_LLRN

Post by Court_LLRN »

You are most welcome! Both sculpts are so precious! Whoever you decide on, I know you'll be pleased with! Best of luck with your decision. :heart:
Social Media:
Court LLRN Creations
Cori_PurplePetalLeaves

Court_LLRN wrote:You are most welcome! Both sculpts are so precious! Whoever you decide on, I know you'll be pleased with! Best of luck with your decision. :heart:
Thank you again for being so awesome, I really appreciated you answering. :foryou:

I think i'm going to go with Catrin, because even after thinking on it, I just couldn't stop thinking about her and even started looking at outfits with her in mind today. :heart:

But I really wanted to say an extra thanks for you helping me, it was really nice of you, especially since I don't post much :)

Cori

My Hope Nicole (Levi)
MaggyMoo

Post by MaggyMoo »

Hehe, I think Catrin is cuter. I hope you show a picture of your completed doll.