Cynthia Malbon

#1 Rule - Play Nice PLEASE!!
#2 Rule - This is not a forum for sales or wanted....please keep it to just general doll discussion.
Susan@childrenoftheheart

Re: Cynthia Malbon

Post by Susan@childrenoftheheart »

Hi Lorie -- It's nice to see you post!! It's been such along time. Hope you are doing awesome.
Sally

Post by Sally »

I'll take that Bonnie !....but if you could please get a baby boy....that would be perfect for a trade !!! :lol:

Luv Sally xx
Susan@childrenoftheheart

Okay Lorie -- if you get either a boy or girl -- lots to trade!!! PS Sally -- the hunt is on! LOL!
Sally

Post by Sally »

OK Susan.....you get a girl...I'll get a boy !....easy.
Girls...we have to keep this topic going until Leesa gets home. We don't want her to forget to post pics !!! Xx

Luv Sally xx
Pat in Alabama

Post by Pat in Alabama »

I owned Myles at one time. I bought him from Bonnie quite awhile ago. He is an amazing sculpt. The clay is so smooth on him. Sorry now that I let him go. I did not advertise him for sale. Someone contacted me and wanted to purchase him.
Wishing you a blessed day.
Bonnie K

Post by Bonnie K »

Yes, Pat -- think we are BOTH sorry that we let that precious boy go!! :banghead:
Wish I still had ALL THREE of my Malbon babies -- looks like there is quite the demand for them now!! :wink: Including ME!!
I'll certainly be on the look out for Malbon OOAK babies from now on -- along with Susan and Sally!! :dance: Let's see who gets their greedy little hands on one first, girls!! Boy OR girl -- doesn't matter to me!!
Okay, Leesa -- hurry up and get home -- we're about to DIE waiting to see pics of your Malbon babies!! :bash:
Sally

Post by Sally »

Gosh I wouldn't mind which of us got one !....would be so great if someone did ! (Obviously hoping it will be me !).....
Got any archive pics of Myles Pat ?......xxx

Luv Sally xx
Bonnie K

Post by Bonnie K »

I'm with you, Sally -- hope SOMEONE is lucky enough to find a Malbon OOAK baby to adopt!! Probably won't be ME -- probably can't afford it!! But, then again-- one can dream!! :dance:
I just want to see PICS!! :headspin:
Susan@childrenoftheheart

Sally wrote:Gosh I wouldn't mind which of us got one !....would be so great if someone did ! (Obviously hoping it will be me !).....
Got any archive pics of Myles Pat ?......xxx
I agree!!!!❤️
Marita Winters

Post by Marita Winters »

I have some of her resin dolls that she did for Richard Simmon's doll company. Beautiful little girls! I love them!
Sally

Post by Sally »

Got any pictures Marita ? :wink:

Luv Sally xx
MandyJ

Post by MandyJ »

I love the tea party photo, hope you find what you're looking for Sally XX
Jackie1964

Post by Jackie1964 »

Well here's the thing about her dolls, unfortunately and fortunately at the same time there were so few made! The full-size babies like Ryan and Myles, they are big huge chunky babies. But I don't know that I ever saw that she did over five or six of the full-size babies, and then yes some of the children that I believe were in smaller scale. So somebody out there has them, I'm thinking that Joyce probably still has Ryan because she bought him for her personal collection. The types of dolls that we collect are such a niche market and those that are so very rare you would think that it couldn't be all that hard to find out where some of these precious babies have a gone, of course some of their mommies could for your kidnapping, and for good reason, LOL. I remember a few years ago when I sold my Eva preemie to somebody here on doll fan but I've yet never seen a picture of him again, miss him so much, and I wonder about him often!
Sally

Post by Sally »

Thanks for posting Jackie.
I hear what you say. I know there were not many babies ...... I just thought it would be fun to see if anyone here is lucky enough to have one of them....and look what we turned up !....some lovely photos to drool over !....plus....just maybe ....someone will remember those who crave one of her babies when they might be ready to part.
You just never know !

Is Leesa home yet ??????? :lol: xxx

Luv Sally xx
Bonnie K

Post by Bonnie K »

I'm with you, Sally -- is Leesa HOME YET?? :banghead:
In the meantime, I found some OLD pictures of Myles and Elizabeth -- from 2005. The quality isn't very good -- but the babies are TO DIE FOR!!
Thought I'd share to "keep us going" until Leesa posts her boys!!

Here goes - Myles and Elizabeth Malbon -- from 2005!!
Sally

Post by Sally »

Oh well done Bonnie !!!!! Fabulous photos. Totally in love with Myles....was gutted when I couldn't get him when you were selling him.
Wouldn't say no to either of those babies though !....(even if I might have to change Elizabeth to a boy !...)
Still...not much chance of that happening right !....(and I believe Myles is with Lessa anyway)
Many thanks for going through your photos !.... brilliant. :D

Luv Sally xx
Marita Winters

Post by Marita Winters »

I don't remember how to put photos on here...but here are photos of the three I have that are online:
http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/ ... 13d9dc.jpg
http://artdoll.tripod.com/ph/jessica1.jpg
http://img.auctiva.com/imgdata/0/5/7/1/ ... 892_tp.jpg
I really love them.
Marita Winters

Post by Marita Winters »

Even the little stools they sit on are beautiful! And they are not expensive dolls now.
Sally

Post by Sally »

Oh thank you Marita !....they are gorgeous....and the attention to detail is incredible. Xx

Luv Sally xx
Susan@childrenoftheheart

Marita Winters wrote:I don't remember how to put photos on here...but here are photos of the three I have that are online:
http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/ ... 13d9dc.jpg
http://artdoll.tripod.com/ph/jessica1.jpg
http://img.auctiva.com/imgdata/0/5/7/1/ ... 892_tp.jpg
I really love them.

I think I remember seeing these at Idex.