Threatening me on Ebay is NOT cool

#1 Rule - Play Nice PLEASE!!
#2 Rule - This is not a forum for sales or wanted....please keep it to just general doll discussion.
grandmasheryl

Re: Threatening me on Ebay is NOT cool

Post by grandmasheryl »

chelle77 wrote:Well seeing the conversation in it's entirety I would like to apologize to the Ebay poster
It never occurred to me that parts would be left out as to not get the whole picture of what transpired :roll:

Sometimes when given an opinion it is best to respond with a bit of humility and not go into attack mode. I think it could have all been avoided if Mike's response had been different... :?
Yes if he had been truth full and had absolute proof.
Brooke

Post by Brooke »

STOP IT!!!
JUST WALK AWAY
It's done. It's been argued and answered and opinions have been given. Let this topic die. There is nothing more to be gained by going back and forth. Nobody is going to "win"
cookielover

Post by cookielover »

Well I think most of us realize that "we" have been used by a child having a tantrum and when that happens that child needs some time out... so lets give him that time out and not look to Steve to lock this thread..but each do it by no longer responding in any way with any opinion. Just stop now. Brooke and I had the same thought at the same time.
Love is not defined by what the other can give you, but who they allow you to be.
Dion

Post by Dion »

In light of the new material by Victoria, there may be people who want to apologize to her and/or Angelica, or just have a comment. Everyone should have that right if they want to. At this point, most people are not talking to Mike anyway, so he can have his "time out", but in the case that someone else has a desire to say something that they want to say, it should not be shut down for them. Most likely, at some point, this thread will be locked anyway, but free speech should be honored until then. Others, who are tired of the subject, can just not read it! JMHO!
tiffanybw

Post by tiffanybw »

This is my last post in this thread, and after I'm not going to talk about it any more.

The first thing I wish to do, is to say I am sorry. I am sorry to Mike, Angelica, Victoria, and to whomever else my words have caused hurt to. I didn't mean to hurt, but I did. I'm not going to go about with reasons "why" I did what I did, "why" I'm right, "why" everyone else is wrong, "why" the reason is that makes it permissible for me to hurt another person... because there is NO REASON, and NO valid excuse, that makes anything ok, that makes it "right".

I wish that everyone could see how we're all of us, wrong here. Each and every one of us. And then all of us to just say "I am sorry". Nothing afterwards, not I'm sorry but I did x because so and so did y, not I'm sorry but everyone really "does" think this, not I'm sorry but it is understandable what I said being that so and so said such and such.

Wrong is wrong. And we all are... WRONG.

I said/did wrong things. Angelica said/did wrong things. Mike said/did wrong things. Victoria said/did wrong things (I think she is the one who wrote the message on eBay which then had parts edited out of it and Mike editing it was also wrong).

If one is reading this, they are wrong. If one is breathing, they are wrong. If one exists, they are wrong. All equally WRONG. There are not levels of wrongness... like a list from one to ten of who is the least wrong going on to who is the most wrong. Wrong is wrong. Innocent is innocent, meaning having done nothing, absolutely ZERO, wrong. And guilty is guilty, no if's, and's, or but's.

I am sorry for my part in all this mess. I have NO right to judge anyone. No right to declare Mike more right than Angelica, or Angelica more right than Mike, or Victoria more or less wrong than Mike and/or Angelica.

STOP WITH IT!!!

We are all evil, all of us. We have lied before, cheated before, insulted before, degraded before, intentionally hurt others before. We ALL have.

Please, I hope that no one feels the need to cast a "villain" in this situation. Because to me, it seems like that is what is happening. At first villain is Angelica, then Mike, then me, then Victoria, now is back to Mike again. Stop! We are ALL villains!

Witch hunts? Want to talk about witch hunts? What we are doing in this thread is a witch hunt. The most hypocritical thing about it is we are all witches! Can't everyone see that? We are running about trying to cast "whomever it is" in the role of "witch" and we don't care, as long as it's not us.

Please stop. Please forgive. Forgive EVERYONE. For everyone is guilty and does need forgiving. Even if the person won't come forth as Victoria did (that was very brave of you and I respect you so much for it and I am sorry for saying "Al Capone of dolly mafia", am sorry for calling you that, and also know that I hold no ill will against you, nor Angelica, nor Mike, nor anyone... I never did)... and ugh I've lost my train of thought because I should be picking up Rishi at daycare right now but I couldn't let this go because it's like we're playing a game of "pin the tail on the devil". We're all devils! We're all witches! We're all wrong! Let's say sorry, forgive, and leave it at that.

Even if someone comes back later and says... "Well, yeah. But I don't need to be as sorry because I only did this because so and so did that." Whatever! Be the bigger person. Forgive! And a person CAN forgive without the other party being sorry. Do that. Doing that, IMO, shows honest, true, and kind moral character.

It's up to each and every one of us. We can do it or not. As for me, I am truly sorry, I am. And I also forgive everyone, whether they feel like they need forgiving or not.

:grouphug:

Please, everyone, will you forgive me? I am truly sorry. And can we all of us forgive each other, all of us? Let's not feel the need to cast a "witch", to make someone else feel bad, or feel guilty, ostracized, or judged. Can we leave that to God to do, and all just try and do our best (because we'll none of us ever be perfect at it) to love and respect each other?

My sweet nephew Jeremiah, 1 month old now!
chelle77

Post by chelle77 »

Dion wrote:In light of the new material by Victoria, there may be people who want to apologize to her and/or Angelica, or just have a comment. Everyone should have that right if they want to. At this point, most people are not talking to Mike anyway, so he can have his "time out", but in the case that someone else has a desire to say something that they want to say, it should not be shut down for them. Most likely, at some point, this thread will be locked anyway, but free speech should be honored until then. Others, who are tired of the subject, can just not read it! JMHO!
totally agree , Dion
I'm glad I had the chance to apologize to Victoria for jumping the gun and not realizing all the facts were not presented
It's a forum , after all , and we all have the right to post or refrain from posting on any given topic
LynnW

Post by LynnW »

I would also like to apologize to Victoria for jumping the gun in defending Mike initially without having the complete story, and appreciate your coming forward to set the record straight for all of us. I actually also agree with Victoria and others that the photos selected in Mike's Ebay listing made me uncomfortable. I do think Mike has the right to sell his doll even if it's not perfect, BUT I do hope he will learn to take the feedback and constructive criticism from those of us on the forum who take the time to offer up our opinion because it can only help him in the future. We understand also that you cannot remove photos from an Ebay listing once the listing is "live", but maybe this is a good lesson learned for any future dolls he sells.

There were many hurtful words exchanged on both sides and the lesson here is that there are always two sides and both parties played a role in hurting the other and also that things can be easily misconstrued through the written word and the internet.

I hope we can all forgive and move on. I don't think Mike's intention was to pose the doll in an offensive way at all, but at the same time, he should take the advice of the ladies to heart and learn from this for his next doll he sells.

I am not taking sides with anyone but in general hope that we can all be humble enough to see our own wrong in a given situation and to try not to jump to conclusions as to the intentions of others. :foryou:
On YouTube: Little Foot Nursery - youtube.com/c/LittleFootNursery
On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/littlefootnursery1/
Court_LLRN

Post by Court_LLRN »

I will also put my apology out there and also to thank Victoria for standing up for the reputation of the doll community.

And also I really feel the need to hit my head upside a wall because these kind of situations happen AGAIN AND AGAIN.
It's always that one person says something... and without the other person here to defend themselves... we all automatically side with the one person who was able to speak their side. And it's almost NEVER the complete story. So unless the 2nd party can come in and defend themselves (although really... why should they? Most situations should be kept privately between the two parties), they are just the worst person and we should all bash them.
There are definitely some scenarios where it's an obvious scam or if someone can share the WHOLE conversation (as in like the screen shots that Victoria showed us), THEN we can jump in with our opinions on the subject.
I, for one, do get why we bring situations into the public eye because when I'm in a bad situation - I really want to know how I am perceived in a case and make it right. And getting an outside perspective can help that. But it is never really a good situation if both parties can't be present or the WHOLE case can't be made public. Just my 2 cents...
Social Media:
Court LLRN Creations
alienor

Post by alienor »

you know, Ladies, this remind me the DF "old days" :mrgreen: please be zen, life is too short :? :grouphug:
Suzanne

Post by Suzanne »

alienor wrote:you know, Ladies, this remind me the DF "old days" :mrgreen: please be zen, life is too short :? :grouphug:
you got that right Alienor.. Life is too short!!! :grouphug:
georgeanne

Post by georgeanne »

Suzanne wrote:
alienor wrote:you know, Ladies, this remind me the DF "old days" :mrgreen: please be zen, life is too short :? :grouphug:

Sorry it is true Alienor, I agree with you and Suzanne.
Last edited by georgeanne on Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BRONX & COLT BORN 10/16/2015 Our Grandbabies, Forever in Our Hearts.

"When you can't look on the bright side, I will sit with you in the dark." Alice in Wonderland
Annette

Post by Annette »

georgeanne wrote:
Suzanne wrote:

Sorry true Alienor, I agree with you and Suzanne.
Me too.
Hugs Annette
alienor

Post by alienor »

hi Ladies, I'm so glad I came back here with you, you know me, even if I don't post, I read each days :toast:
georgeanne

Post by georgeanne »

We love you Alienor and are so happy that you are back. I thought about you and prayed that you were alright and your kitties as well.
BRONX & COLT BORN 10/16/2015 Our Grandbabies, Forever in Our Hearts.

"When you can't look on the bright side, I will sit with you in the dark." Alice in Wonderland
Annette

Post by Annette »

Lovely to see you back, Dominique. xxx

How are you enjoying your new home?
Hugs Annette
alienor

Post by alienor »

new house ? a nightmare :-( cats are sick in there, it's too small, and I spend a fortune with electricity hot balloon water, I don't know the exact name, maybe "cumulus" ? I hope I will move again very soon, it will cost a lot again :? but I love Brittany and because you, my english is better, so now, I can speak with english people, a lot her :D
Dion

Post by Dion »

:heart: SOOOO glad that you are back, too, Dominique! I have missed you. Moving is so awful. I hope that you can find the perfect place for you and your kitties. :heart: :foryou: :heart: Love and Blessings, Dion
tuckerk

Post by tuckerk »

Glad to see you back and hope your furbabies are better..................Hugs, Kathy