This is getting so BAD!!

#1 Rule - Play Nice PLEASE!!
#2 Rule - This is not a forum for sales or wanted....please keep it to just general doll discussion.
Cathy B

This is getting so BAD!!

Post by Cathy B »

I think that since these non-paying bidder on eBay are getting so out of control there should be some type of consequence for them.. like if they do not pay and have had non-paying transaction before, they should not get to bid again for 6 months. This is getting on my last nerve, because there not doing anything about it!!! and people keep signing up again under different names with ZERO feedback. I no longer will allow anyone to bid on my item that has zero feedback that's a clue right there. I'm so over this ... :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Today's forecast:God Reigns and the Son Shines.
Pebby

Re: This is getting so BAD!!

Post by Pebby »

So many bidders are getting away with just having the seller cancel the transaction and the buyer is not receiving any marks against them. Sorry it has happened to you .
erin1958

Post by erin1958 »

eBay is just awful anymore. I wish there was a better place. This is insane that they allow such behavior. The people doing it know they will have no consequences. I can't stand eBay.
HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!!
Cheers, Erin
grandmasheryl

Post by grandmasheryl »

Don't allow a cancel. That way a strike goes against them.also put the ebay I'd on here so they can be added to the list of nonpayers lists.
If we keep at it less will get burned.
It will also show ebay your not going to put up with it.
hookedoncrochet

Post by hookedoncrochet »

I have not sold a reborn on Ebay as yet, but have read that a lot of sellers are having this problem, what on earth is wrong with people that they do this sort of thing, would drive me potty, I feel for those it happens to
MikeTheEngineer

Post by MikeTheEngineer »

Cathy B wrote:I think that since these non-paying bidder on eBay are getting so out of control there should be some type of consequence for them.. like if they do not pay and have had non-paying transaction before, they should not get to bid again for 6 months. This is getting on my last nerve, because there not doing anything about it!!! and people keep signing up again under different names with ZERO feedback. I no longer will allow anyone to bid on my item that has zero feedback that's a clue right there. I'm so over this ... :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Isn't there a setting to auto-block Zero Feedback from bidding at all? I remember that from years ago, is it still there? :elephant:
MikeTheEngineer

Post by MikeTheEngineer »

hookedoncrochet wrote:I have not sold a reborn on Ebay as yet, but have read that a lot of sellers are having this problem, what on earth is wrong with people that they do this sort of thing, would drive me potty, I feel for those it happens to
It's probably other reborners screwing up their competition, without consequence.
Mikki

Post by Mikki »

Recently I've had a few bidders that change their minds and want me to cancel...ugh
Realborn Jaxon

Mikki W
lisasdolls

Post by lisasdolls »

I know this just happen to me too.:(
Cathy B

Post by Cathy B »

erin1958 wrote:eBay is just awful anymore. I wish there was a better place. This is insane that they allow such behavior. The people doing it know they will have no consequences. I can't stand eBay.
Isn't it such a shame!! :dunno: :dunno:
Cathy B

Post by Cathy B »

lisasdolls wrote:I know this just happen to me too.:(
it happened to me three times, I was like really :shock: :shock: :shock: what is going on & what are they going to do about it???
Tracy Lorraine

Post by Tracy Lorraine »

So sad how e-bay has become.
Cathy B

Post by Cathy B »

Tracy Lorraine wrote:So sad how e-bay has become.
Agreed 100% :toast:
XOXOXOXOOXO
Cathy B.
georgeanne

Post by georgeanne »

MikeTheEngineer wrote:
hookedoncrochet wrote:I have not sold a reborn on Ebay as yet, but have read that a lot of sellers are having this problem, what on earth is wrong with people that they do this sort of thing, would drive me potty, I feel for those it happens to
It's probably other reborners screwing up their competition, without consequence.
That happened so much a few years ago. I don't sell the dolls I make so never had that happen to me, but it does happen to reborners especially.
BRONX & COLT BORN 10/16/2015 Our Grandbabies, Forever in Our Hearts.

"When you can't look on the bright side, I will sit with you in the dark." Alice in Wonderland
tuckerk

Post by tuckerk »

So sorry...............ebay is just awful.................Hugs, Kathy