Spain

#1 Rule - Play Nice PLEASE!!
#2 Rule - This is not a forum for sales or wanted....please keep it to just general doll discussion.
Marteemp

Re: Spain

Post by Marteemp »

Seller did say it requires a signature upon delivery. Everything in tracking has just stopped since April 6th including the carrier in the USA usps
Marteemp

Post by Marteemp »

Seller did say it requires a signature upon delivery. Everything in tracking has just stopped since April 6th including the carrier in the USA usps
MonicaW

Post by MonicaW »

Marteemp wrote:When you pay 1600.00 yes you watch the calendar. Each time I contact seller her reply is always short . When she sent the invoice she wanted me to pay as friend /family. I changed it to goods meaning I'm protected which I'm thankful for.

Thank you all for giving me advice I'm nervous and it helps seeing your comments.
Absolutely! That's crazy she should have sent it express. In the doll world this,never flies. We stick together when something like this,happens. That is,a lot of money.i don't like her reply. Glad you protected yourself. PayPal is good it will work out in the end and you will either get your doll or money and she will not be,able to do this,again. It is very bad,business. I will help you. Give it a little more,time. I am going through some,health problems .if you still don't get it resolved I will help you. Been around 20 years . Big Hugs to you.
Marteemp

Post by Marteemp »

Seller just wrote me;

It's not express shipping,The claims are from one month, This is normal I have more shipments with the same date and same status,Sometimes they are delayed in customs but it is normal

She should have made me aware of this. Wow just be up front don't play the buyer.
MonicaW

Post by MonicaW »

When this,is done,let everyone,know who she,is so we can not have it happen again. She,shoukd,have been up front with,tgat,kind of money you would express shipping. Don't let,this,turn you off to buying outside US. I know many wonderful doll artists who ship in beautiful big boxes with chocolate inside. Amazing dolls. Sweet people. During the,delivery process they are,so sweet if I get,nervous. And so much talent outside us as well as inside,I am just,always,ask this question noe. If you can pm me,her info so I never buy from her. I have,been around,20 years this is how someone goes out of business. Big Hugs. Sorry this happened to you.
Silvia

Post by Silvia »

Bad thing it it not express... :/
MariaJose and Zu

Post by MariaJose and Zu »

I just spoke with Customer Service of Spain post, the tracking number that you provided me corresponds to an economy class shipping. Your box is almost certainly in US customs, customs usually release priority packages in 4 days, but if there is a lot of work (and Easter) the economic packages are a bit relegated and take longer to leave. I think you should not be worried, just maybe annoyed by the wait. It all depends on you and the seller agreeing to make the shipment.

Hugs,

Maria Jose

Zu, forever in my heart :heart:
Marteemp

Post by Marteemp »

Still waiting. Today's date April 25th. Understand now why it is late ,but, why do they hold them in custom's so long? Seem's to me you would want to keep moving boxes along. I will never deal with this seller again . Have learned to ask question's now if out of US.
She lives on the money for a month and I worry about my investment. When you purchase a baby doll you are a hope and prayer away from it all going well.
MariaJose and Zu

There are news on the traking! Your baby is procesed in NY :D

Marteemp

Post by Marteemp »

Yes, but has been there since April 25th. Called USPS and they said it could be stuck in customs for weeks. I will never do this again.
MariaJose and Zu

Your baby has been stuck in customs because your seller shipped as an economical package.

I have sold and sent about ten babies to US and I have sent them as a priority. They have always been a maximum of 4 or 5 days at customs.

MonicaW

Post by MonicaW »

Simple express mail. On eBay noe you see all the time delivery date up to 45 days
Marteemp

Post by Marteemp »

Baby arrived different face. I believed the seller and now I'm in discussion's with PayPal. :( will NEVER do this again.
MariaJose and Zu

I'm so sorry for the bad experience you had with this seller, but the guilty of your problem is a seller from e-bay, not Spain. I know it's not your intention, but other people may think it's not good to buy from Spain.

Silvia

Post by Silvia »

Marteemp wrote:Baby arrived different face. I believed the seller and now I'm in discussion's with PayPal. :( will NEVER do this again.
So the doll is not what you paid for? :( so bad. Lately we have lot of crap ladies here ...
safcfootienut_Jo

Post by safcfootienut_Jo »

If she sent you a different doll then paypal should cover you. Scam artists everywhere these days unfortunately :(

Jo in the UK
MariaJose and Zu

Silvia wrote:
Marteemp wrote:Baby arrived different face. I believed the seller and now I'm in discussion's with PayPal. :( will NEVER do this again.
So the doll is not what you paid for? :( so bad. Lately we have lot of crap ladies here ...
The seller is from E-bay, no from DF.

Silvia

Post by Silvia »

MariaJose and Zu wrote:
Silvia wrote:
yes, I know, I meant with 'here' to Spain
MariaJose and Zu

Silvia wrote:
MariaJose and Zu wrote:
Silvia wrote:
yes, I know, I meant with 'here' to Spain
Fantástico!

Annette

Post by Annette »

I'm so sorry this happened to you. But glad you didn't send funds "Friends and Family". :shock:
I hope you can get it resolved with Paypal.
Please share this person's name and ID, so that others don't fall for her scamming.
Hugs Annette