#1 Rule - Play Nice PLEASE!!
#2 Rule - This is not a forum for sales or wanted....please keep it to just general doll discussion.
- Posts: 7519
- Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2007 1:02 pm
- Location: The Beautiful Hudson Valley, NY
It's warm in NY today so the twins get to show off their tummies!!
We don't know how strong we are, until being strong is the only choice we have .
- Posts: 3066
- Joined: Wed Aug 14, 2002 10:48 am
- Location: Scotland UK
Beautiful picture Brenda..just love Romies babies..
seeing their tummies is so cute ..
Their little diaper covers and bootees are adorable..
- Posts: 832
- Joined: Sat May 03, 2014 11:59 am
- Location: North Carolina
Beautiful pictures, Brenda. What gorgeous babies. Love those sweet tummies.
My Sweet Amelia
Pat in Alabama
- Posts: 14841
- Joined: Sat Nov 26, 2005 2:12 pm
- Location: South Alabama
I love their little tummies and all of the rest of them.
- Posts: 10726
- Joined: Sun May 15, 2005 8:28 pm
- Location: USA
The only thing nicer than one of those babies is two! You are such a lucky mommy to have them both!
Dolly Hugs, Glenna
- Posts: 8276
- Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2005 5:55 am
- Location: Pennsylvania
Hello beautiful girls!!!!
- Posts: 8778
- Joined: Thu Jun 02, 2005 2:23 pm
- Location: Alabama
They are so precious! I am so glad you have both of them.....one was great but two is wonderful!
Be happy and play with dolls!
- Posts: 12
- Joined: Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:43 pm
- Location: Pelion, South Carolina
What Beautiful Babies, they are Gorgeous !
- Posts: 5323
- Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:00 am
- Location: UK
x Hugs x
- Posts: 3116
- Joined: Thu Jul 15, 2004 5:41 pm
- Location: Fontana California
So cute Brenda. I just love my Romie girls. They are so realistic.
Thank you for sharing
- Posts: 12160
- Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 12:48 pm
- Location: New Jersey
Oh goodness they are just the cutest.
- Posts: 7064
- Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:00 am
- Location: Carmichael, California, USA
My word the Twins! So cute and you are so lucky to be their Mommy.
Love seeing their little tummies!
Nana's Li'l Blossoms, rooting specialist
Elliot Lucas, Genevieve
- Posts: 7939
- Joined: Fri Aug 25, 2006 11:48 am
- Location: Small town in NE Ohio
They are both SO adorable!!!
Thanks for sharing!!!
"The Brown Kids"
- Posts: 3659
- Joined: Sun Jun 09, 2002 6:33 pm
- Location: WA~USA
Your twins are beautiful!
- Posts: 6252
- Joined: Fri Aug 15, 2003 12:15 pm
- Location: Owenton, Kentucky
- Posts: 3827
- Joined: Sat Aug 13, 2005 9:06 am
- Location: Pembroke Pines, Fl
- Posts: 11326
- Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:08 pm
- Location: MD
Love those bellies!
- Posts: 19916
- Joined: Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:05 pm
- Location: Florida
I adore these twins! Thanks for sharing!
- Posts: 20160
- Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2007 10:51 pm
- Location: S.E., Kansas USA
Oh and what beautiful lil tummies they have. So sweet.
"Wishing You A Happy Dolly Day"
~~ Hugs, Erin ~~