Collection sizes

#1 Rule - Play Nice PLEASE!!
#2 Rule - This is not a forum for sales or wanted....please keep it to just general doll discussion.
SANDY29

Re: Collection sizes

Post by SANDY29 »

Hi,

Good question,

I have always had a small collection between 1-4 dolls in total. I love silicone's and did have a few reborn's. I tend to see saw up and down. At the moment I love the Janet Paulger babies and can't stop buying them. I currently have 7 in total and another on the way. I also have a silicone soft bodied doll that I painted myself.

I must take pictures to post.

Hugs

Sandy xxx
Susan@childrenoftheheart

Post by Susan@childrenoftheheart »

Tracy Lorraine wrote:If I answer this question truthfully.....then I will have to admit that I have a problem. Lol!
Me too Tracy -- I would be called the "crazy doll" lady!
Dion

Post by Dion »

cyndig77 wrote:before or after we swore off buying more??? I have somewhere between 30-40...I hope that's all! I've sworn off getting more at least 3 times since the beginning of the year and I'm waiting for the arrival of a LLE Serenity....just csn't help myself!
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I always feel better when I find someone like myself! :foryou:
MariaJose and Zu

Post by MariaJose and Zu »

Susan@childrenoftheheart wrote:
Tracy Lorraine wrote:If I answer this question truthfully.....then I will have to admit that I have a problem. Lol!
Me too Tracy -- I would be called the "crazy doll" lady!
Me too. But it´so good :D :lol:

Zu, forever in my heart :heart:
hookedoncrochet

Post by hookedoncrochet »

I have dolls in sizes from 5" to 22" for models some I made some I bought. My collection is a l9" silicone, a l2" clay baby, two 9" silicone babies and the newest is as 6" silicone baby. I have another l9" one on order though, for later this year.