My ID&TS additions

#1 Rule - Play Nice PLEASE!!
#2 Rule - This is not a forum for sales or wanted....please keep it to just general doll discussion.
NiSchi

Re: My ID&TS additions

Post by NiSchi »

Oh wow, they are all so darn cute :heart: :heart: :heart: ...totally ADORABLE :elephant: ...!!!
CONGRATULATIONS on your new additions and hope you had a great time at the show Tracy :hug: ...!!

Dolly HUGS - Nicole
erin1958

Post by erin1958 »

Tracy Lorraine wrote:
erin1958 wrote:Oh they're all darling Tracy. So fun to add something different to your collection. Are these your first BJD's? Look out...I hear they're addicting. Great choices.
Lol! They are addicting & their clothing/accessories cost more than regular dolls. I was " bitten by the bjd bug" a couple of years ago at Rose in Denver......I think I have 21 now.... :trout:
See, that's exactly why I've never allowed myself to buy even one. I just cannot start another collection.
HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!!
Cheers, Erin
LanaDollfana

Post by LanaDollfana »

They are adorable Tracy. They also have the advantage of taking up less space which is a priority of mine now.
19debra

Post by 19debra »

Love the two dark haired ones. Looked on their website and the big one is soldout...would have loved to get her. They are so cute.
tuckerk

Post by tuckerk »

Tracy congrats on those lovely girls................I just love the two reddish blondes................you have the best taste in dolls..............Hugs, Kathy