is it possible...?

#1 Rule - Play Nice PLEASE!!
#2 Rule - This is not a forum for sales or wanted....please keep it to just general doll discussion.
Emi_teacupbears

is it possible...?

Post by Emi_teacupbears »

I have loved the look of Molloy dolls for a long time, but was never sure if I would like silicones in person... now I have a Tasha Edenholm, and I know for a fact that I LOVE her! I'm considering selling my entire reborn collection to buy a Molloy. Here's my question... is it even remotely possible to find one for under 3000 dollars? Or is that asking way too much? Sorry if this is a silly question, I'm a newbie to the silicone world and I mean no disrespect... :heart:
Tracy Lorraine

Re: is it possible...?

Post by Tracy Lorraine »

Julie's babies are amazing! She completes her own babies from start to finish. You're going to have to be very patient as you search/wait for one to come along at that price. Anything is possibly. Bol.
Becca

Post by Becca »

There was actually very recently a boo boo Harry Molloy for sale on eBay under 2k. He was also for sale here I believe. He has had a few different mommies. I am sure you could eventually find one within that price range.

However, I would be careful about selling your entire reborn collection. I have thought about it myself but imagine I would regret it.

I hope you get your Molloy baby :)
:foryou:
ABabyC

Post by ABabyC »

You have probably already seen her, but there's a Julie Malloy girl in the "for sale" section that's not too far out of your price range, so it definitely should be possible for you to get one ;)
tuckerk

Post by tuckerk »

Hope you find a Malloy baby..............good luck!!!!!!!Hugs, Kathy