Instead of Photobucket Do This...

#1 Rule - Play Nice PLEASE!!
#2 Rule - This is not a forum for sales or wanted....please keep it to just general doll discussion.
Barbydoll

Re: Instead of Photobucket Do This...

Post by Barbydoll »

It worked!!!
"Our 50th Wedding Anniversary Celebration"
tixiepixi_linda

Post by tixiepixi_linda »

Just seeing if it worked for me....nope i got a sigi in my personal gallery but haven't figured how to get it on here

Edited to add I got the pic here but I think it's as in a general post not as sigi

Tiff this is great! But do have 2 windows open to do sigi?
x Hugs x
Linda

Madison by Andrea Arcello
tixiepixi_linda

Managed it! Tiffany :foryou:
x Hugs x
Linda

tiffanybw

Post by tiffanybw »

Barbie and Linda, so happy it worked for you! Such cute little babies too. :heart: :heart: :heart:

Edit to say: I want to go to the Noah's Ark Park so so bad! Hope to get there someday but our vacation this summer is already planned.

My sweet nephew Jeremiah, 1 month old now!
Barbara L.

Post by Barbara L. »

Is the gallery free now?
It used to have a monthly fee.
Dolls for Sale: https://www.reborns.com/VinStyleandMore and Vintage baby clothes & shoes for sale: https://vinstyleandmore.etsy.com
tixiepixi_linda

The public gallery isn't free
Only you can see your personal gallery I think, so it's free :?:
x Hugs x
Linda

Barbydoll

Post by Barbydoll »

If you go to Ark Encounter, plan on a lot of walking! I think it was worth it, a bit pricey, but for a one time visit it was great!
Go on a weekday & be there before 9:30 AM as it begins to get crowded there fast. Other people have mentioned going later at night, though outside pictures could be challenging to take. Great gift area as you can see. LOL!!! And, yes, Levi is a "bit spoiled!" Have so much fun with this baby boy!
"Our 50th Wedding Anniversary Celebration"
tiffanybw

Post by tiffanybw »

Thank you for the tips Barby!

Barbara, I pay to have membership here, I think yearly and should check on that to make sure my membership doesn't expire. I always had the gallery there since I signed up though, no monthly fee as I definitely would not pay that on top of having to pay to be on the forum. Most forums I belong to are free and so I figured that the gallery was part of what that fee to be a member here pays for. I would imagine other people can see in my gallery because it has a place that says "views" and then the number of people who have looked at the picture. (I guess, not 100% on that.

The way I always access it ever since joining, click on my user name which is top right of the screen and then click on profile. That will take you to a screen where there are 3 options: send email, send pm, visit gallery. Then just click the gallery one. Does yours work, or there is no option for gallery?

dianareed

Post by dianareed »

THANK YOU! This is why I don't post much here on Doll Fan; it's archaic. It's much easier to post pics on Facebook; just upload from your photo files. This forum needs to come into the 21st century. JMHO.
JanelleMarie

Post by JanelleMarie »

Thank you!!!!!
:) :) :)
HannahJoy

Post by HannahJoy »

Thank you for this!!!
tiffanybw

Post by tiffanybw »

You're welcome. Glad to help!

LollipopCradle_Paula

Post by LollipopCradle_Paula »

Thank you so much for sharing this info. I have some babies in the gallery but have never used them from there. I didn't know how before. I haven't posted pictures in a long time because Photobucket had become such a pain to use. The ads had slowed my computer down so much it was impossible to use. So glad I have another option to post here.
tiffanybw

Post by tiffanybw »

No problem! It's so easy once you've done it once or twice. The main thing is that if you are using it for a siggy picture you need to resize the photo before you upload it to your gallery. If you are just wanting a place to store your photos though, if you are selling something and so want to post pictures of what you are selling, or if you are just sharing a picture on a thread, all you need to do is upload your picture to your gallery, click on the picture, then scroll down and look for where it says BBCode. Copy and paste that entire code (it will say [image]0000[image], will look something like that). Copy that entire line listed beside where it says BBCode, paste it into the body of your message (or into the siggy field), and you are good to go!

Debbie

Post by Debbie »

I know this is OLD, but I'm still having problems with my signature. I'm trying to put a pic from my gallery instead of the photobucket box that's still here. I can't figure out how to get RID of the box that's here. ??? Talk about computer ILLITERATE!!!
Debbie

Post by Debbie »

I think I finally figured it out! I wasn't hitting the EDIT button!!!