Help, do you accept money orders????

#1 Rule - Play Nice PLEASE!!
#2 Rule - This is not a forum for sales or wanted....please keep it to just general doll discussion.
Susan@childrenoftheheart

Re: Help, do you accept money orders????

Post by Susan@childrenoftheheart »

anjsmiles Angie wrote:
Susan@childrenoftheheart wrote:Okay -- I don't want to put a damper on anything -- but my post office said to be careful even with Postal Money orders as they can't always tell the fake ones from the real ones. Now, that being said. If I were to take one in to get it cashed at the post office, then I think they should have a way to tell FOR SURE if it is fake or not. Just saying what was said to me.
Yes, they do have a way to tell. They have some sort of light thingy they hold it under to check. That is why I take mine there and let them check it and then they cash it for me. Then I mail the package. Easy peasy. NO scam worries because if it is fake, I dont mail the package. So far, never got a fake one.

I guess I can only tell you what my post office told me. Maybe that particular postal worker wasn't up to date. Next time I go in, I'll get a more definitive answer and tell them what you said. Thanks for informing me.