#1 Rule - Play Nice PLEASE!!
#2 Rule - This is not a forum for sales or wanted....please keep it to just general doll discussion.
- Posts: 1266
- Joined: Wed Oct 02, 2002 3:47 pm
- Location: Surrey, England
- Posts: 10727
- Joined: Sun May 15, 2005 8:28 pm
- Location: USA
That is a beautiful outfit on a beautiful baby!
Dolly Hugs, Glenna
MariaJose and Zu
- Posts: 1943
- Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:27 am
- Location: Barcelona SPAIN
I love Maddie and her new outfit
Zu, forever in my heart
- Posts: 12262
- Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 12:48 pm
- Location: New Jersey
Oh how pretty is that.
- Posts: 3733
- Joined: Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:55 am
- Location: Oroville, WA
She does look amazing in blue!
- Posts: 4721
- Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2003 5:53 am
- Location: Walnut Creek CA
I love blue on baby girls too. Your little one looks lovely in her outfit.
- and my sweeties
- Posts: 10744
- Joined: Fri Aug 25, 2006 6:34 pm
- Location: Maryland, USA
Such a pretty dress!
- Posts: 20199
- Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2007 10:51 pm
- Location: S.E., Kansas USA
Oh she looks lovely Sally. I think she loves her pretty dress too.
"Wishing You A Happy Dolly Day"
~~ Hugs, Erin ~~
- Posts: 36396
- Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2003 5:18 pm
Sally I love that little dress and blue sure looks good on her............Hugs, Kathy
- Posts: 2398
- Joined: Sun Jun 09, 2002 7:47 pm
- Location: INDIANA
Beautiful! I love your Maddie and love her dress too. I'd love to have a pattern for one like that.
- Posts: 3838
- Joined: Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:57 pm
- Location: Florida
Love blue on baby girls, Maddie is beautiful in her blue outfit
- Posts: 8082
- Joined: Fri Aug 25, 2006 11:48 am
- Location: Small town in NE Ohio
Beautiful baby in such a darling dress!!!
"Harper & Suzon"