For all you Fritzi Wegerich mommies...

#1 Rule - Play Nice PLEASE!!
#2 Rule - This is not a forum for sales or wanted....please keep it to just general doll discussion.
Court_LLRN

For all you Fritzi Wegerich mommies...

Post by Court_LLRN »

What length is she and what size clothing does she wear? From what I've seen, I don't particularly like the body she comes with, although it does seem proportionate at least. But, even so, I think several artists have traded out her body for a different one so I think this is making her a range of heights. It says on the websites that she is 25 inches but I've seen artists list her as 27 inches?
I just ordered her but I was hoping she'd be on the smaller end of 25 inches instead up 27 inches.
Social Media:
Court LLRN Creations
mylittlecamille

Re: For all you Fritzi Wegerich mommies...

Post by mylittlecamille »

I changed the body of my Fritzi and I have used the body of April by Adrie Stoete (she is 27,5" long now).

On my ebay listing you can see a photo of my fritzi showing the cloth body

http://www.ebay.com/itm/263215369465?ss ... 1558.l2649

I changed the body for two reasons A) I didn't like the original body and B) I have used an armature so I needed a non-jointed body :)
Hugs,
Dota

Custom Orders available
Find me on facebook
https://www.facebook.com/dreamsoftinyangelsnursery/
Desma

Post by Desma »

I totally agree. I am very frustrated with the body that come with her. It is very insufficient and the joints are way too loose. I got an idea to use a Kushie diaper and fasten it very tight on her. Kushie diapers have a soft vinyl like material on the outside and have Velcro fasteners. I put on on her yesterday and she can now at least stand! It firmed her leg joints up very nicely. I would like to replace the body and use armature still. I pm'd you about the Adrie Stoete body and attached a photo of my Fritzi to show you how the diaper worked.
Court_LLRN

Post by Court_LLRN »

Both of your Fritzi are gorgeous!! Thank you very much for the feedback. She looks proportioned well on both size bodies so I'm glad that she can be a smaller size but I'm most likely going to have to get a custom body made for her.
Social Media:
Court LLRN Creations