Show me your Levi because I want one :)

#1 Rule - Play Nice PLEASE!!
#2 Rule - This is not a forum for sales or wanted....please keep it to just general doll discussion.
Serenity

Re: Show me your Levi because I want one :)

Post by Serenity »

IMG_7737.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
LynnW

Post by LynnW »

Monica, congrats on adopting your Levi! Here are a couple of pictures of mine while you wait for yours :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
On YouTube: Little Foot Nursery - youtube.com/c/LittleFootNursery
On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/littlefootnursery1/
MonicaW

Post by MonicaW »

I just love everybodies! Levi on top of his head is not completely smooth right? You can notice more if you have a painted one and you touch it. I think it is because when a baby is just born the head is not completely formed on top. My daughter had so much hair I never noticed. I adore my Levi! I got him Monday he is my favorite Reborn!! Will take photos soon. Hugs
LynnW

Post by LynnW »

MonicaW wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:12 pm I just love everybodies! Levi on top of his head is not completely smooth right? You can notice more if you have a painted one and you touch it. I think it is because when a baby is just born the head is not completely formed on top. My daughter had so much hair I never noticed. I adore my Levi! I got him Monday he is my favorite Reborn!! Will take photos soon. Hugs
Yes, Levi has a little bit of a "soft spot" like so many newborns. Such a realistic sculpt! So excited for you, Monica! :heart:
MonicaW

Post by MonicaW »

Thank you Lynn. I bought a bunch of newborn clothes on sale for him. I am just in awe of how real he is. I love the sculpt. The artist who reborned him dud an amazing job. His coloring is spot on. His painted hair is perfect. I bought him off of eBay from someone who only had him since April. I feel in love with him instantly when I saw him . He is so cuddly. Now I totally get why everyone loves this baby. I have been collecting reborns since the beginning and like I said he is king in this house. I could not be happier. When I am able to I will take photos. I use to use photobuckrt. What does everyone use now?
NadiaK

Post by NadiaK »

MonicaW wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2017 4:22 am Thank you Lynn. I bought a bunch of newborn clothes on sale for him. I am just in awe of how real he is. I love the sculpt. The artist who reborned him dud an amazing job. His coloring is spot on. His painted hair is perfect. I bought him off of eBay from someone who only had him since April. I feel in love with him instantly when I saw him . He is so cuddly. Now I totally get why everyone loves this baby. I have been collecting reborns since the beginning and like I said he is king in this house. I could not be happier. When I am able to I will take photos. I use to use photobuckrt. What does everyone use now?
Congrats on your new arrival. I find it easiest to upload the photos into the Gallery here and then add them to my post. Imgur also works well for me.
Hugs,
Nadia

Annette

Post by Annette »

Congratulations on getting your Levi, Monica! Can't wait to see him. :)

I absolutely adore this sculpt! Each and every one of the painted ones has such a different personality of it's own. I can't wait to start working on my kit. He'll be a keeper, for sure. :)
Hugs Annette
LynnW

Post by LynnW »

MonicaW wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2017 4:22 am Thank you Lynn. I bought a bunch of newborn clothes on sale for him. I am just in awe of how real he is. I love the sculpt. The artist who reborned him dud an amazing job. His coloring is spot on. His painted hair is perfect. I bought him off of eBay from someone who only had him since April. I feel in love with him instantly when I saw him . He is so cuddly. Now I totally get why everyone loves this baby. I have been collecting reborns since the beginning and like I said he is king in this house. I could not be happier. When I am able to I will take photos. I use to use photobuckrt. What does everyone use now?
How very exciting! My Levi (Clara) is definitely my favorite reborn baby in my collection. She's just so special, it's hard to describe. Congrats again! Can't wait to see photos :heart: In terms of uploading photos, I just attach them directly and if they are too big I adjust the size. :)