Help identify?

#1 Rule - Play Nice PLEASE!!
#2 Rule - This is not a forum for sales or wanted....please keep it to just general doll discussion.
Kimiko_binglesbanglesbabies

Help identify?

Post by Kimiko_binglesbanglesbabies »

I apologize in advance, I recently had the good fortune to stumble across a lot of little dolls I know nothing about, so if anyone can clue me in on who they are, their value (if any) and/or any pertinent info, that would be great! The apology is because there may be many of these posts haha!

First is a little Bradley's doll named "Sandra", she has a Hobby Horse, and there was a tag on her in addition to her Bradley's tag that says she's from 1987. But I can't find any other info out there about her, nor a value anywhere :(
She is one I was hoping to rehome as I have limited space at the moment.
1019171326.jpg
Second and third are these two large (and I mean LARGE) Barbies. They are about 18". (Repaint in purple for size reference)
I think I found a couple of the girl in pink on etsy, but they vary wildy in price, and there is no info about her to see what or who she is.
Girl in pink marked with Mattel 1976
Girl in green marked with Mega Corp 1978, I suspect she's a knockoff? FOUND! The Mego doll is a "Candi" and I may have accidentally reported my own post haha!
1019171302.jpg
More later ;)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Kimiko_binglesbanglesbabies on Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
www.binglesbanglesbabies.etsy.com
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDktCXp ... dex=5&t=0s

Re: Help identify?

Ugh, the pictures turned sideways!
LadyFortuna

Post by LadyFortuna »

What’s size and material is your Bradley doll? I checked on Worthpoint for u but nothing came up but u can use Bradley vintage dolls on eBay as a guideline for price range ideas then see if a larger doll commands any premium. Sandra looks like in good vintage condition

"[Collecting dolls] is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."
-Forrest Gump
cookielover

Post by cookielover »

I have collected antique dolls for over 50 years. Your first doll, regardless of the maker, is a reproduction and as such is at most worth $50. Ruth
Love is not defined by what the other can give you, but who they allow you to be.

LadyFortuna wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:04 am What’s size and material is your Bradley doll? I checked on Worthpoint for u but nothing came up but u can use Bradley vintage dolls on eBay as a guideline for price range ideas then see if a larger doll commands any premium. Sandra looks like in good vintage condition
Porcelain I think? And about 12" if you don't include her huge bonnet lol! Thank you!

cookielover wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:52 am I have collected antique dolls for over 50 years. Your first doll, regardless of the maker, is a reproduction and as such is at most worth $50. Ruth
Thank you Ruth!