A Xmas Giveaway!! Winner page 1 !!!!!!

#1 Rule - Play Nice PLEASE!!
#2 Rule - This is not a forum for sales or wanted....please keep it to just general doll discussion.
Dion

A Xmas Giveaway!! Winner page 1 !!!!!!

Post by Dion »

AND THE WINNER IS:

JOYCE_angel !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you to everyone who played. :grouphug: Love, Dion

:heart: I have a darling Lloyd and Lee Middleton porcelain baby named Cherish that I bought many years ago. She is #675 of 750 and is in like new condition. She has a porcelain head and hands and porcelain 1/4 legs. She is about 23 1/2 inches long and very lightweight. She has lived her whole dolly life in a glass display case and has never been changed out of her original clothing. She still has her little Bible and COA hanging on her wrist.

:elephant: TO ENTER- The only requirement to enter is to tell Santa what present you would REALLY like for Christmas this year if cost was no object! Be as wild and crazy as you want to be! This is your chance to dream BIG!! Have fun!

The winner will be chosen Tuesday, December 12, by random number generator. Good Luck!

Here's my dream present in Montana! LOL!!!

Here's Cherish:

:grouphug: Hugs, Dion
Last edited by Dion on Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:57 pm, edited 7 times in total.
LindaBforbabies

Re: Inspired by Tovi Xmas Giveaway!!

Post by LindaBforbabies »

She is gorgeous Dion... :toast:
Joyce_angel

Re: A Xmas Giveaway!!

Post by Joyce_angel »

My best present this year would be many ...
But I ll focus on 2 most important things at the moment to me :HEALTH AND PIECE .
I had a very hard year dealing with some depression .. I found that health and piece are very important to have a happy life :)
Merry Christmas to all ❤️
Susan Cornelius

Post by Susan Cornelius »

I'd like to have my old boyfriend back :-) He's the one with one eye ball in my avatar :D
I too am cleaning out - so I won't enter - but it is very nice of you to give away a doll. Someone will be lucky!!
KyleeCat S

Post by KyleeCat S »

I just want the money to buy the doll Chloe for my Grandma in time for Christmas. If I won your doll, it would be given to the home that my Grandma lives in, there are several women who love holding mine and calm down from their dementia. But my Grandma is obviously a priority to me and I had money down on her expecting to have paid her off today, but my job dug deep and made something up to fire me. I am so happy that the girl selling her is understanding and is still holding her for me, but my dream was to have her for my Grandma for Christmas.
KYLEE
tuckerk

Post by tuckerk »

First of all Sweet Dion, I love your Dream present.......awesome!!!!!!!!!!! Such a lovely give-away.....I sure don't need anymore babies but I am sure some Dollfan lady is going to be very happy.............Hugs, Kathy
Barbydoll

Post by Barbydoll »

What a nice giveaway, Dion!
I wouldn't mind staying at your dream home a few days!!
I don't need to be entered in your contest, but I think it is a very nice thing for you to be doing!
Lee Middleton dolls were always special to me, but I only collected the vinyl dolls, cause I am such a klutz!!!
Dion

Post by Dion »

Barbydoll wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2017 3:07 pm What a nice giveaway, Dion!
I wouldn't mind staying at your dream home a few days!!
I don't need to be entered in your contest, but I think it is a very nice thing for you to be doing!
Lee Middleton dolls were always special to me, but I only collected the vinyl dolls, cause I am such a klutz!!!
:D Thank you to the 3 entrants and thank you for the comments also. :toast:

Barb, if Santa brings me the Montana house (LOL!!), you may vacation there whenever you want!

Drawing tomorrow morning, before noon, California time.

:grouphug: Hugs, Dion
Sandis Doll House

Re: A Xmas Giveaway!! Winner to be chosen December 12.

Post by Sandis Doll House »

Dion, you are an angel to do this. Please enter me. I would love, love, love this doll that Jenny used to own. :heart: :heart: :heart: I'd even take a blank kit of her! :heart: :heart: :heart: I saved her pictures and look at her all the time. She just made my heart swoon.

Dion

Post by Dion »

:heart: :heart: Your dream baby looks so familiar, but I can't think of her name. Who is she???? She is adorable! :foryou: Hugs, Dion
Sandis Doll House

Post by Sandis Doll House »

Dion wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:54 pm :heart: :heart: Your dream baby looks so familiar, but I can't think of her name. Who is she???? She is adorable! :foryou: Hugs, Dion
Emma by Natalie Scholl. I don't know who brought her to life but she just made my heart melt. I've even tried to be good for Santa. :wink: :wink: :wink:
Jenny

Post by Jenny »

I miss her terribly! Do not enter me, but that is such a wonderful giveaway Dion!
JanelleMarie

Post by JanelleMarie »

Oh, she is so sweet!
<3
Dion

Post by Dion »

Sandis Doll House wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:03 pm
Dion wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:54 pm :heart: :heart: Your dream baby looks so familiar, but I can't think of her name. Who is she???? She is adorable! :foryou: Hugs, Dion
Emma by Natalie Scholl. I don't know who brought her to life but she just made my heart melt. I've even tried to be good for Santa. :wink: :wink: :wink:
:heart: :heart: Ohhh, I can see why you and Jenny miss her so much! She is so cute. Wish I had her. I would give her to you. :hug: SOMEONE must have a kit or a doll they would love to sell. :help: :pray: :pray: :pray: :dunno:
Dion

Post by Dion »

Okay, so far I have the following entrants in the giveaway for Cherish..........

1. LindaBforBabies

2. Joyce_angel

3. KylieCat S

4. Sandis Doll House

5. JanelleMarie

6. Angelicabeb

7. Annette

8. sallybabyofmine

9. middleofnowherenursery

10. NadiaK

If this is incorrect, please let me know by 11 AM Pacific Standard Time, Tuesday, December 12. I wish that I could make everyone's fondest Christmas wishes come true!! Wouldn't that be fun??!!......a castle house in the woods(LOL!).....peace, health, the return of someone that you love, a beautiful doll that pulls at your heart strings, and any other sweet wish of our hearts......That would be so awesome!!!

:grouphug: Love, Dion
Last edited by Dion on Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:54 am, edited 3 times in total.
Angelicabeb

Post by Angelicabeb »

Aww so beautiful, Would love to be entered please!

If I could have anything, would love a trip to Europe, epecially England and Italy with my family! A girl can dream can't we! ❤♥️♥️♥️
Thank you,
Angelica

Annette

Post by Annette »

What a lovely giveaway. Thankyou sweet lady!
I think the thing I would like most for Christmas, would be to have my whole family together to celebrate it. We are all over the country, and don’t get to see each other maybe once a year, if that.
Please add my name to your draw.
Thanks dear. :foryou:
Hugs Annette
Dion

Post by Dion »

:D Got you both in the list above, Angelica and Annette!! :foryou: Hugs, Dion
sallybabyofmine

Post by sallybabyofmine »

Dion, I love your sweet little Cherish and would be thrilled to win her. If I could have anything I want in the whole world it would be the ability to walk and stand on my legs without pain. Unfortunately money cannot make this wish come true but being pain free is more important to me than any other gift. So, please enter my name in your drawing if it is not too late.
Thank you for your kindness, Sally S
middleofnowherenursery

Post by middleofnowherenursery »

I'd love to be entered!
My dream gift would be to get the repairs done that my home needs in order to preserve it until my Littles are all grown up ♡

Merry Christmas to you all!!!
Vanessa Trefethen
Middle of Nowhere Nursery
Silicone painter & rooter offering both custom and completed babies as well as armature services.. :baby: