Winner Janellemarie!!

#1 Rule - Play Nice PLEASE!!
#2 Rule - This is not a forum for sales or wanted....please keep it to just general doll discussion.
Mommy2Jace

Re: A Christmas Giveaway! <3

Post by Mommy2Jace »

Congratulations !!!🎉🎊

To Janellemarie!

My son fell asleep early tonight so I had my mother pick a name and yours was drawn. I will PM you to find out which kit you would like and your address. Thanks everyone!
JanelleMarie

Re: Winner Janellemarie!!

Post by JanelleMarie »

Oh, my gosh!!! Thank you so very much!
I really appreciate it, and I am so excited to paint her!!!
It was just so kind of you :heart:
I wish you and your Mom the very best of Holidays!!!
:heart: :hug: :heart: :hug: :heart:
Dion

Post by Dion »

:D I don't reborn, so didn't enter, but want to say thank you for the wonderful giveaway.

:elephant: :elephant: :elephant: Congratulations, Janelle!!

:foryou: Hugs, Dion
Melissa22474

Post by Melissa22474 »

Thank you for all the well wishes I'm glad to be back on doll fan. I see so many of you I remember very well and so many new faces. Certainly many many new beautiful babies to fall in love with. :)
I certainly do have a daughter with the biggest heart. I've seen so many times she could use a helping hand but ask for none. Then when she has the little extra will give and give. She certainly has given this holiday and I couldn't be prouder. I'm so proud of the women she has become and the great mom she is to my grandson. Emily he TRULY is the greatest gift you could EVER give me. Nothing else with come close to that little chubby bundle. He is what makes every day worth wild. :) I love you more then words could ever say and only hope one day I can give all you done for mom.
I wish you ALL a MERRY CHRISTMAS! !
Mommy2Jace

Post by Mommy2Jace »

Melissa22474 wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:12 am Thank you for all the well wishes I'm glad to be back on doll fan. I see so many of you I remember very well and so many new faces. Certainly many many new beautiful babies to fall in love with. :)
I certainly do have a daughter with the biggest heart. I've seen so many times she could use a helping hand but ask for none. Then when she has the little extra will give and give. She certainly has given this holiday and I couldn't be prouder. I'm so proud of the women she has become and the great mom she is to my grandson. Emily he TRULY is the greatest gift you could EVER give me. Nothing else with come close to that little chubby bundle. He is what makes every day worth wild. :) I love you more then words could ever say and only hope one day I can give all you done for mom.
I wish you ALL a MERRY CHRISTMAS! !

I love you very much Mom. I try not to talk to you much about how sick you are. It’s better for me not to think about it and become sad. But you are such a fighter and I admire it. You keep pushing on everyday and it’s just amazing to see. Despite how sick you are, life still goes on and you keep pushing on. Jace loves nana so very much!!
Sandis Doll House

Post by Sandis Doll House »

Congrats to the winner! :foryou:
JanelleMarie

Post by JanelleMarie »

Thank you!
And Thank you Emily and Melissa!!!
Melissa22474

Post by Melissa22474 »

:)
JanelleMarie

Post by JanelleMarie »

She arrived and she is absolutely precious!!!
Thank you, again and have a Wonderful Holiday!!!
Dolly Hugs!!!

Janelle Marie
tuckerk

Post by tuckerk »

Congratulations Janelle, can't wait to see what baby you bring to life.........Hugs, Kathy