Christmas giveaway from Texas. And the winner is...

#1 Rule - Play Nice PLEASE!!
#2 Rule - This is not a forum for sales or wanted....please keep it to just general doll discussion.
Tiffeny

Christmas giveaway from Texas. And the winner is...

Post by Tiffeny »

Hey all, I want to get in on all the Christmas Giveaways. Here is what you will receive

All you have to do to enter is answer this question...
What is your most favorite present that you received as a child at Christmas or Hanukkah

The drawing will be done via random generator on Sunday around 2:00 pm cst

Good luck and Have a very merry Christmas and a Blessed new year!!
Last edited by Tiffeny on Sun Dec 17, 2017 7:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Angelicabeb

Re: Christmas giveaway from Texas

Post by Angelicabeb »

Thank you so much for your gorgeous giveaway! Would love to be entered!

My favorite thing as a child for Christmas was when I received my Rub A Dub Dolly and her little floating boat for the tub. I took bat hs with her for years. I still have her 45 yrs later!!
Thank you,
Angelica

LindaBforbabies

Post by LindaBforbabies »

That dress is gorgeous.... please enter my name...
We were a large family and did not have a lot of money... my dad sometimes worked shovelling snow after putting in a full day at his job...
So it wasn't so much the gifts under the tree as it was more about Midnight mass... our stockings filled with an orange, nuts and candy...our turkey dinner and just the joy of listening to Christmas music, decorating our tree...sometimes late Christmas Eve... seeing the Christmas lights on the tree when we plugged it in... those were all my favourite gifts and memories...
I usually got an item of clothing...hat, pjs, new boots...and I was always happy for these gifts.. thanks very much!
Barbydoll

Post by Barbydoll »

What a lovely Christmas giveaway!
Thank You!!!!
I'd love to be entered, too.
My favorite present as a child was when I got my "Patti Play Pal" when I was 8 years old.
"Our 50th Wedding Anniversary Celebration"
Mommy2Jace

Post by Mommy2Jace »

Hi there,
I won’t join in, as I’ve joined a few now and want to give others a chance as I’ve felt blessed already with just the sweet messages I’ve received! But just wanted to say thank you for joining in on the giveaways it’s such a generous thing that you are doing along with many others! :heart: :hug:

Good luck everyone! And be sure to check out my giveaway also.
renee613

Post by renee613 »

Wow that is one gorgeous dress! Please enter me...I would say my fav gift was one I shared with my brother. I was 8 and it was a toy train set. Neither of us have the train set now but are just as close now as we were then. :heart:
Dolly Hugs, Renee

tovisbabies

Post by tovisbabies »

Oh such a pretty dress
. I have a friend who has been my friend since 7th grade. We both loved dolls and had so much fun giving each other dolls and doll clothes all thru Jr high School,
.when everyone else figured we were too old for dolls.
Thank you for joining the giveaways!!

Tovi
SarahN

Post by SarahN »

My Mum and Dad used to make most of our Christmas presents and over the years I had some beautiful gifts, my Dad was keen on carpentry and my Mum could sew beautifully. On my fourth Christmas Dad made me the most beautiful dolls house and Mum painted flowers around the front door, I spent many happy hours playing with it, lost in a little world of my own. My Dad sadly passed away last December and how I wish my house had been kept, still I have my memories of a very happy childhood that will live on forever in my heart :heart: :heart: :heart:
Hugs,
Sarah
:heart: :hi: :heart:

KyleeCat S

Post by KyleeCat S »

The dress is lovely. My favorite gift was a doll that my Grandma bought me that was an anatomically correct boy. I loved that doll, but my mom thought it was too realistic and made me give it away. I will replace that doll at some point.
KYLEE
DianneDollLover

Post by DianneDollLover »

Beautiful dress!! Thanks for doing this generous give away. :foryou: My favorite gift was from my parents when I was seven. It was a ballerina doll that would twirl. I loved that doll!! :D
Beckie

Post by Beckie »

What a beautiful gown, I have just the baby for it!! My favorite childhood Christmas gift was the baby doll I always knew would be under the Christmas Tree. Over the years I got Baby Dear One, Baby Won't Let Go, Joey Stivic, Baby Tenderlove, Tubsy, Baby Chrissy...and many, many others. The first Christmas I woke up and there was no baby, I was heartbroken!
Tracy Lorraine

Post by Tracy Lorraine »

Beautiful gown! My favorite Christmas gifts as a child we’re my Chrissy doll and my black boots.
JanelleMarie

Post by JanelleMarie »

Oh, what a gorgeous set! Thank you!!!
I have to admit, my favorite present was my first dollhouse xxx
It was made of wood, so you could add carpet, wallpaper, lights, curtains, the works!
It took me years to fill it and decorate it <3
I was 8 years old, and I still have it today xxx
I actually repainted it and had it under the tree for my daughter when she was 6 <3
Hoping to repaint it for a granddaughter some day!
Kim

Post by Kim »

That sure is a gorgeous gown. My favorite memory is getting my Tiny Tears doll, my first doll.
Thank you!
SweetSunriseBabies

Post by SweetSunriseBabies »

gorgeous! Please enter me, thank you!! :)

This is such a cliche answer, but my favorite gift was.... a bike! Loved it so much~ it was a trick bike called a GT Performer~ I would have done much better with a regular bike since I never did any tricks with it. But I felt so cool riding around town :lol:
~Tiffany~
Instagram: Sweet_Sunrise_Nursery
FB:Tiffany Campbell or Sweet Sunrise Nursery
Inspired_Rebecca

Post by Inspired_Rebecca »

My favorite gift when i was 8 was a life size baby doll. I took her every where. Thank you for doing this giveaway.
Rebecca
Lucky_Mommy_Rebakah

Post by Lucky_Mommy_Rebakah »

What a Beautiful gown! Thank you for such a lovely giveaway Tiffany. I would have to say the best childhood present I recieved was a radio from my parents.
DMKreiser

Post by DMKreiser »

When I was 5 I received my first Thumbelina doll. I still have her. She isnt in the best shape but she is all mine!!
Pebby

Post by Pebby »

Tiffeny

What a beautiful gown and very nice of you to do this give a way. I would say mine was my Tiny Tears, I was quite young when I got her and I still have her today with her original romper and hat. She goes out under the tree every Christmas. Enjoy the holidays!
avigrace96

Post by avigrace96 »

What a gorgeous set! Thank you for hosting this giveaway. My favorite Christmas present was the Teletubbies PO doll I received when I was two, and I carried that thing around for years I loved it so much.