Christmas giveaway from Texas. And the winner is...

#1 Rule - Play Nice PLEASE!!
#2 Rule - This is not a forum for sales or wanted....please keep it to just general doll discussion.
ABabyC

Re: Christmas giveaway from Texas

Post by ABabyC »

I would love to be entered! This would be perfect for a baby I'm recieving in the beginning of next year! :D

My all time favorite gifts as a child were the different musical instruments my parents got me throughout the years.

Thanks for doing the goveaway :)
NadiaK

Post by NadiaK »

What a beautiful set. My favorite Christmas gift was when I received my first Barbie.
Hugs,
Nadia

Annette

Post by Annette »

What a beautiful gown! Thankyou so much for offering such a lovely giveaway.

I think one of my most favourite Christmas gifts, (I have two from the same year. :) ), was a portable transistor radio when I was about 13. It was in a red leather case. :) That same year, my first boyfriend gave me my first pair of sling back shoes, which I loved! His mother found out, and gave him a smack with a wooden bat. Lolol.

Please enter me in your draw.
Thankyou so much!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
Hugs Annette
middleofnowherenursery

Post by middleofnowherenursery »

Hi There,
I'd love to join in! ♡

My favorite gift I ever received was as a little girl. It was a doll named Suzy Scribbles and she came with a desk and a pen. She used to draw and was the size of a toddler. I'll never forget opening her Christmas morning ♡
Vanessa Trefethen
Middle of Nowhere Nursery
Silicone painter & rooter offering both custom and completed babies as well as armature services.. :baby:
Dion

Post by Dion »

:D Wow! That is a beautiful gown. Thank you for the opportunity :heart: .

My favorite Christmas present was one that I received from my parents when I was 5 years old. I was SOOOO excited to get a Toodles vinyl doll by American Character Dolls that I named Francine. I love her still after 60 years! I will try to post a photo tomorrow. :heart:

:foryou: Hugs, Dion
Melissa22474

Post by Melissa22474 »

Hi if OK I'd love to join as I still have my special forever babies that certainly would love this new gown. :)
Well it was actually 2 gifts that year and was when the cabbage patch was a big frenzy and the year prior my poor mom and aunt waited in line for hours got ran over and trampled by people trying to get me one. I still remember the store was Woolworth that was getting a load of them. No matter how they tried they couldn't get one. I think it bothered my poor mother more then it did me. :( I guess the next Christmas my mom really wanted to make up for the prior Christmas because I didn't unwrap one cabbage patch but TWO. Which was still a big thing and not cheap at that. I got one with a pair of glasses and one with a paci. :)
MonikaS

Post by MonikaS »

My sister and I both got baby Chrissy dolls. It was like heaven gave her to me and my sister could play with me. Lovely gift. So kind of you.
MonikaS
KLynn17

Post by KLynn17 »

I love this! Thank you.

My favorite gift when I was a child was my Caboodles. I love that thing! It was black and white. I stored everything in it that was special to me.
sherrybug

Post by sherrybug »

WOW this set is beautiful. THANK YOU for this give a way

I was about 10 yrs old. I had an eye doctor apt in Nashville, TN. I lived about 2 hrs away. We always went to Sears (now this was in the 60's when SEARS was the Big Box Store). I saw it just sitting there in the toy isle. It was almost as big as I was, well it looked that way. The most beautiful very soft , very large Elephant standing on her back legs . I went to my daddy and told him to forget all the things I had ask Santa for. I wanted her. I talked all the way home about that Elephant Now I believed deep in my soul Santa would not let me down. I lived 2 hours away. I know that Elephant was nowhere in the car or trunk of the car on the way home.
To my delight when I woke up on Christmas morning....There she was. My Elephant. Santa had gotten my elephant. She was my pride and joy and as an adult my kids loved her. I do not know what happened to her after my kids grew up and left home. But I do know that I still believe in Santa......... :D ..
Hugs,
Sherry

I do Silicone custom painting

Julie

Post by Julie »

Last edited by Julie on Sun Jan 07, 2018 3:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hookedoncrochet

Post by hookedoncrochet »

my favourite things was 2 yards of fabric ( I was 9 ) I remember it like it was yesterday, bright pink with white stars on. I had been making holes in mums tea towels and asking if I could have them to make dolly clothes, I remember I was so happy I cried, will always remember this as long as I live, I was so happy, as you know I continue onwards with my sewing.
LovinIt_Crystal

Post by LovinIt_Crystal »

Beautiful, thank you! My favorite was my cabbage patch doll Cassie...still got her :D
nanaglenna

Post by nanaglenna »

What a beautiful gown! My favorite gift as a child was a baby Tenderlove when I was 9.
Dolly Hugs, Glenna

suebabygirl

Post by suebabygirl »

My most favorite gift was a Revlon doll my aunt bought me. She also included several outfits for her. I was in absolute heaven that day. I still remember unwrapping that doll.
violet

Post by violet »

Cute dress! Thanks for doing this! My favorite was a large toddler size doll I received that l think was called a walking doll..
Rhonda W

Post by Rhonda W »

My favorite gift was Chester the chimp a cute little chimpanzee I loved the little guy.
Have a GREAT day!!!!! :hi:
Lucky_Mommy_Rebakah

Re: Christmas giveaway from Texas. And the winner is...

Post by Lucky_Mommy_Rebakah »

Congratulations Glenna, such a Beautiful set ! :elephant:
nanaglenna

Post by nanaglenna »

How exciting!!! Thank you so much Tiffeny!!!!!
Dolly Hugs, Glenna

JanelleMarie

Post by JanelleMarie »

Congratulations, Glenna!!!
I cannot wait to see it on your gorgeous babies!!!
Barbydoll

Post by Barbydoll »

Congratulations, Glenna!
Look forward to seeing this outfit on one of your beautiful girls!!
"Our 50th Wedding Anniversary Celebration"