Is it down?

#1 Rule - Play Nice PLEASE!!
#2 Rule - This is not a forum for sales or wanted....please keep it to just general doll discussion.
Traci

Is it down?

Post by Traci »

Is anyone else having trouble accessing Reborns.com? I can't get on it with any of my browsers on my computer or on my phone.
erin1958

Re: Is it down?

Post by erin1958 »

I cannot get on it either.
HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!!
Cheers, Erin
Traci

Post by Traci »

Thank you, that's good to know. I have been trying to figure out what is wrong with my internet because the website "is it down for everyone or just me"says it's just me. 🤔
chelle77

Post by chelle77 »

I was just coming on here to ask the same thing....Haven't been able to get on since yesterday...
Traci

Post by Traci »

I contacted the owner and this is what he said:
Hello,

Unfortunately, the server is under a DDOS attack right now and has been for many hours. Someone is pointing hundred of thousands of requests from hundreds of thousands of iP address at the server all at once and it has brought the server down. It is one of the biggest attacks the data center where I have servers located have ever seen and they are not able to mitigate the attack.

So we just have to wait it out. Hopefully in the next 6-12 hours it will be over with and the attackers will stop and at that point things should get back to normal.

We shall see as it all depends on how badly whom ever is attacking the server wants to keep the site down for and how long.

It stinks for us all as nothing can be done until they decide to stop. Luckily this is costing them money to do this (to rent hundreds of thousands of computers) so it most likely won't go on for too long.

Fingers crossed it will be over sooner rather than later.

Thanks for your patience and understanding during this upsetting and frustrating time.

Dave

More info can be read on DDOS attacks at:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denial-of-service_attack

http://searchsecurity.techtarget.com/de ... ice-attack
chelle77

Post by chelle77 »

Wow. That’s awful :/
chelle77

Post by chelle77 »

Is it still down????