Tasha Silicones from Doll Connection

#1 Rule - Play Nice PLEASE!!
#2 Rule - This is not a forum for sales or wanted....please keep it to just general doll discussion.
mdevantier

Tasha Silicones from Doll Connection

Post by mdevantier »

Does anyone have any reviews on Tasha's silicones. They look adorable but not sure of quality and durability. Also wondering about the hair on these babies. Thank you.
HushabyeMargie

Re: Tasha Silicones from Doll Connection

Post by HushabyeMargie »

I have Micah. He’s only two years old but his silicone is still flawless. Ann and Randy are wonderful to deal with. I’ve bought several babies from them.

I have several other Tasha babies that I bought from ladies here on DF. Like Micah, their silicone is still good and all of Tasha’s rooting is beautiful.
Blessings!
Margie
Hushabye Babies
nanaglenna

Post by nanaglenna »

HushabyeMargie wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:21 am I have Micah. He’s only two years old but his silicone is still flawless. Ann and Randy are wonderful to deal with. I’ve bought several babies from them.

I have several other Tasha babies that I bought from ladies here on DF. Like Micah, their silicone is still good and all of Tasha’s rooting is beautiful.
I totally agree!
Dolly Hugs, Glenna

KekeLeo

Post by KekeLeo »

I had Layla in dark biracial skin tone. She was lovely and smooth. Her rooting was great as well.
My childhood may be over, but that doesn’t mean playtime is.
Ron Olson
Melinda

Post by Melinda »

I have Layla by Tasha. Her silicone is super smooth, but the rooting on mine was horrible!! I've since had Claudette re-root her :) The Doll Connection was wonderful to work with and they do long layway's.