Anyone willing to trade?

#1 Rule - Play Nice PLEASE!!
#2 Rule - This is not a forum for sales or wanted....please keep it to just general doll discussion.
SarahO

Anyone willing to trade?

Post by SarahO »

Hi! Is anyone willing to do a trade with me? I have a Lilli Marlaine beautifully reborn by Susan Of Lullaby Lane. I would say she does prototype quality work :) I am also willing to sell her to afford my dream baby. I also have Aurora Sky for sale or trade if anyone's interested. She does need some work though that would have to be fixed. She needs a new zip tie for her head since I don't have any on hand at the moment.

Please pm if interested :) :heart:
tovisbabies

Re: Anyone willing to trade?

Post by tovisbabies »

Hi. I love doing trades. Do you have pictures? I have Poppy by Bonnie Brown posted on here and also Pookie by Petra Lechner
I also have a rare and hard to.find Kewy ooak..also posted in ooak for sale.

Tovi
Barbydoll

Post by Barbydoll »

What are you looking in trade for your babies??
Size & Reborn cost wise?
"Our 50th Wedding Anniversary Celebration"
SarahO

Post by SarahO »

tovisbabies wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:16 pm Hi. I love doing trades. Do you have pictures? I have Poppy by Bonnie Brown posted on here and also Pookie by Petra Lechner
I also have a rare and hard to.find Kewy ooak..also posted in ooak for sale.

Tovi
Yes, I'm working on taking pictures of both babies. I have a list of certain sculpts that I am interested in, I'm sorry those sculpts are not for me.

I'm actually thinking about selling some of my babies to purchase some more. I don't think many people are willing to do trades for the sculpts I am looking for.

I will let you know when I have pictures available :heart: :heart:
SarahO

Post by SarahO »

Barbydoll wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:46 am What are you looking in trade for your babies??
Size & Reborn cost wise?
I'm interested in babies 18-19". Cost wise, I would say no lower than $600-700...

If I sell my babies I'm willing to sell Lilli Marlaine for $800-$900 since she's a very high end baby. Susan is also very well know for her amazing work :heart: :heart:. As for Aurora Sky, I will probably ask $500-$600.