Betty By N. Blick

#1 Rule - Play Nice PLEASE!!
#2 Rule - This is not a forum for sales or wanted....please keep it to just general doll discussion.
Kathleens_foreverbabies

Betty By N. Blick

Post by Kathleens_foreverbabies »

Hi All, I just looked at McPhersons and was surprised that the Betty kit is still available. She is soooo adorable and with a limited edition of 999 I thought for sure she'd be sold out the first day. Maybe the price is the reason she's still available :dunno: I can't wait to get mine!
[/img]Image
georgeanne

Re: Betty By N. Blick

Post by georgeanne »

She is really darling, unfortunately, $158.99 for the kit and then another $19.99 for a body is way more than I want to spend for a kit. She is big though at 27" tall.
BRONX & COLT BORN 10/16/2015 Our Grandbabies, Forever in Our Hearts.

"When you can't look on the bright side, I will sit with you in the dark." Alice in Wonderland
Kathleens_foreverbabies

Yeah Georgeanne, I suspect that the price is what is hindering sales of this adorable kit. That's okay with me, a little less competition on Ebay! I'm just glad she is not a ball jointed doll, what a pain they are to put together!
[/img]Image
georgeanne

Post by georgeanne »

Kathleens_foreverbabies wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:16 am Yeah Georgeanne, I suspect that the price is what is hindering sales of this adorable kit. That's okay with me, a little less competition on Ebay! I'm just glad she is not a ball jointed doll, what a pain they are to put together!
I was surprised at the price to be honest. But I am glad for you, you are right there will be less competition, but your babies are amazing so I don't think it would be much of a problem for you even if 1000 of them were listed.
BRONX & COLT BORN 10/16/2015 Our Grandbabies, Forever in Our Hearts.

"When you can't look on the bright side, I will sit with you in the dark." Alice in Wonderland
hookedoncrochet

Post by hookedoncrochet »

Very expensive, too rich for my purse.
Kathleens_foreverbabies

Thanks Georgeanne, you are sooooo sweet ! I am really excited to get Betty, the protos are amazing!
[/img]Image