Head circumferences for Realborns?

#1 Rule - Play Nice PLEASE!!
#2 Rule - This is not a forum for sales or wanted....please keep it to just general doll discussion.
Court_LLRN

Head circumferences for Realborns?

Post by Court_LLRN »

I hate that BB does put the head circumferences on their newer kits like they used to. :(
Someone that has Realborn Charles, would you consider letting me know his head circumference?

And does anyone know if any of the Realborn kits has a head circumference of at least 14" (besides Landon)?
Thanks so much!!
Social Media:
Court LLRN Creations
Dion

Re: Head circumferences for Realborns?

Post by Dion »

My Sleeping Asher girl has a 14 inch head.
georgeanne

Post by georgeanne »

Maybe you can message BB to ask if they will start to list the head circumferences again.
BRONX & COLT BORN 10/16/2015 Our Grandbabies, Forever in Our Hearts.

"When you can't look on the bright side, I will sit with you in the dark." Alice in Wonderland
Court_LLRN

Post by Court_LLRN »

Thank you, Dion!
Good idea, georgeanne :) I just figured they wouldn't find the time to do them all but doesn't hurt to ask!
Social Media:
Court LLRN Creations
georgeanne

Post by georgeanne »

Court_LLRN wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:58 pm Thank you, Dion!
Good idea, georgeanne :) I just figured they wouldn't find the time to do them all but doesn't hurt to ask!
:hug: :hug: to you sweet Courtney.

I like to know that myself but haven't bought any kits for a while so hadn't noticed. I think I will shoot them a message as well. That way they know more people would like to know that information.
BRONX & COLT BORN 10/16/2015 Our Grandbabies, Forever in Our Hearts.

"When you can't look on the bright side, I will sit with you in the dark." Alice in Wonderland
Court_LLRN

Post by Court_LLRN »

georgeanne wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:42 pm
Court_LLRN wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:58 pm Thank you, Dion!
:hug: :hug: to you sweet Courtney.

I like to know that myself but haven't bought any kits for a while so hadn't noticed. I think I will shoot them a message as well. That way they know more people would like to know that information.
The head circumference is really more telling than the kit length as even if you have a "makes a 20" baby", does that mean if the legs were straight or curled? And is it a petite 20 inch baby? Etc.
Knowing Asher has a 14 inch head circumference tells me he's a good true newborn size. :hug:
Thank you for inquiring as well! Makes a difference when the request comes from different sources. :heart:
Social Media:
Court LLRN Creations