#1 Rule - Play Nice PLEASE!!
#2 Rule - This is not a forum for sales or wanted....please keep it to just general doll discussion.
- Posts: 4184
- Joined: Sat Apr 22, 2006 2:20 pm
- Location: Burlington, WA
- Posts: 34022
- Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2007 1:02 am
- Location: Mesa, Arizona
BRONX & COLT BORN 10/16/2015 Our Grandbabies, Forever in Our Hearts
- Posts: 7719
- Joined: Fri Aug 25, 2006 11:48 am
- Location: Small town in NE Ohio
They are both SO ADORABLE!!!
Lots of cuddles with those two cuties!!!
"Levi" & "Leah"
- Posts: 10697
- Joined: Sun May 15, 2005 8:28 pm
- Location: USA
Oh Susan, they are gorgeous little silly babies!
Dolly Hugs, Glenna
- Posts: 11847
- Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 12:48 pm
- Location: New Jersey
- Posts: 17409
- Joined: Sun Jun 09, 2002 5:50 pm
- Location: Saskatchewan, Canada
They’re both lovely! I love their sweet expressions.
- Posts: 14176
- Joined: Sun Jun 09, 2002 3:32 pm
- Location: Winnipeg, MB, Canada
Beautiful babies Susan... congratulations!
- Posts: 11071
- Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2007 4:36 pm
- Location: Northern California
Ohhh, they are SOOOO sweet and have so much character. I love them!
Pat in Alabama
- Posts: 14646
- Joined: Sat Nov 26, 2005 2:12 pm
- Location: South Alabama
Susan, they are darling. I love Truly. She is an amazing sculpt. Love yours especially. That little face is so precious.
- Posts: 36015
- Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2003 5:18 pm
Susan, Those babies are just PURE PRECIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hugs, Kathy
- Posts: 19102
- Joined: Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:05 pm
- Location: Florida
Oh my goodness! They are the cutest pair!! Congratulations!
- Posts: 20064
- Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2007 10:51 pm
- Location: S.E., Kansas USA
Oh I am so in love with your Truly, I just can’t stop looking at her. Both of these girls are wonderful and amazing. Congratulations on them both Sue. You’re a lucky Mommy.
"Wishing You A Happy Dolly Day"
~~ Hugs, Erin ~~
- Posts: 5225
- Joined: Sat Jan 20, 2007 8:03 pm
- Location: Baker City Oregon
- Posts: 2332
- Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2004 8:27 am
- Location: Upstate NY
Susan! They are so cute!!
Show us more Marcus! Congrats!!
Sandis Doll House
- Posts: 11714
- Joined: Sat Sep 24, 2005 7:46 pm
- Location: Pensacola Florida & Birmingham, Al
Oh my gracious how sweet.
- Posts: 668
- Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2016 7:50 pm
- Location: Maryland
Oh my goodness, those faces! I especially love the first one.
My sweet nephew Jeremiah, 1 month old now!
- Posts: 6236
- Joined: Fri Aug 15, 2003 12:15 pm
- Location: Owenton, Kentucky
Love, love, love both of them.
MariaJose and Zu
- Posts: 1775
- Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:27 am
- Location: Barcelona SPAIN
Zu, forever in my heart
- Posts: 560
- Joined: Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:23 am
More of Marcus!
Love those super chunky legs!! I can't help but smile when I look at her!