Friends & Family

#1 Rule - Play Nice PLEASE!!
#2 Rule - This is not a forum for sales or wanted....please keep it to just general doll discussion.
KLynn17

Re: Friends & Family

Post by KLynn17 »

Yes I agree with everyone! I needed justification here because when asking if I could have them add the fee for Goods and services they told me no, and that the price would increase a lot. Its a recent silicone doll on the sale pages. It just made me super nervous. I've also had others tell me to check out there Ebay ID (showing they are trustworthy but can't anyone just grab a postive Ebay ID and post it as their own?), and that they only do F&F and its just a huge red flag to me. They also tell me that since I'm newer to doll fan, and I only have 1 review that they have to do F&F because I can't be trusted either. Therefore its pretty much impossible for me to buy any dolls here on this site :(
KLynn17

Post by KLynn17 »

Yes I agree with everyone! I needed justification here because when asking if I could have them add the fee for Goods and services they told me no, and that the price would increase a lot. Its a recent silicone doll on the sale pages. It just made me super nervous. I've also had others tell me to check out there Ebay ID (showing they are trustworthy but can't anyone just grab a postive Ebay ID and post it as their own?), and that they only do F&F and its just a huge red flag to me. They also tell me that since I'm newer to doll fan, and I only have 1 review that they have to do F&F because I can't be trusted either. Therefore its pretty much impossible for me to buy any dolls here on this site :(
rdodd75

Post by rdodd75 »

How awful to be told you have to pay as friends and family because you are new and can't be trusted. Us buyers are parting with large sums of money, doing the seller a favor by buying their doll and to be told you can't be trusted because of being new is plain rude. The ignorance is mind boggling. Buyers can't always trust sellers either. If a seller refuses to take payment as goods and service steer clear.
georgeanne

Post by georgeanne »

KLynn17 wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:48 pm Yes I agree with everyone! I needed justification here because when asking if I could have them add the fee for Goods and services they told me no, and that the price would increase a lot. Its a recent silicone doll on the sale pages. It just made me super nervous. I've also had others tell me to check out there Ebay ID (showing they are trustworthy but can't anyone just grab a postive Ebay ID and post it as their own?), and that they only do F&F and its just a huge red flag to me. They also tell me that since I'm newer to doll fan, and I only have 1 review that they have to do F&F because I can't be trusted either. Therefore its pretty much impossible for me to buy any dolls here on this site :(
Wow, I would like to know who told you that. Please if you feel comfortable send me a private message I do not want to buy from someone who would say something like that to you. It is a protection for both the seller and buyer to pay the fees and not as F&F so that just irks me to no end.
BRONX & COLT BORN 10/16/2015 Our Grandbabies, Forever in Our Hearts.

"When you can't look on the bright side, I will sit with you in the dark." Alice in Wonderland
Court_LLRN

Post by Court_LLRN »

KLynn17 wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:47 pm Yes I agree with everyone! I needed justification here because when asking if I could have them add the fee for Goods and services they told me no, and that the price would increase a lot. Its a recent silicone doll on the sale pages. It just made me super nervous. I've also had others tell me to check out there Ebay ID (showing they are trustworthy but can't anyone just grab a postive Ebay ID and post it as their own?), and that they only do F&F and its just a huge red flag to me. They also tell me that since I'm newer to doll fan, and I only have 1 review that they have to do F&F because I can't be trusted either. Therefore its pretty much impossible for me to buy any dolls here on this site :(
I am so sorry you were told that. I can see the seller's side, to an extent, if she's been scammed a lot in the past. Those kind of things are traumatic for sure. So, in the end, it's her choice. But she does not speak for everyone. If I were selling a doll, I'd be happy to sell to you. :heart:
Social Media:
Court LLRN Creations
Susan@childrenoftheheart

Post by Susan@childrenoftheheart »

I didn’t have time to read everyone’s reply, but I wouldn’t keep that from stopping me from buying; I would just pay Goods and Services and add the fees.

I cannot except F&F payments as I have a business account. Awhile back, PP flagged my account when a few people sent payments as F&F. So only Goods and Service payments to me for purchases.