Belly Jelly?

#1 Rule - Play Nice PLEASE!!
#2 Rule - This is not a forum for sales or wanted....please keep it to just general doll discussion.
LadyFortuna

Belly Jelly?

Post by LadyFortuna »

I wonder what the other partial silicone babies have in their bodies? I’m aware reborns can have a mix of polypelets and fiber fill in their body. What is typically used for cloth body silicones?

I wonder if it is a good idea to use “Belly Jelly” (silicone “fat” pellets) than the regular pellets if a lighter weight baby is not an issue or preferred?

"[Collecting dolls] is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."
-Forrest Gump
DollyBabeChris

Re: Belly Jelly?

Post by DollyBabeChris »

I mix silicone pellets and glass beads together, contain them in a stocking, and make sure that it is padded with poly fill so that it is not touching the silicone pieces.
Chris

LadyFortuna

Re: Belly Jelly?

Post by LadyFortuna »

DollyBabeChris wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:37 am I mix silicone pellets and glass beads together, contain them in a stocking, and make sure that it is padded with poly fill so that it is not touching the silicone pieces.
Thanks for your insight Chris! That does sound cuddlier :heart:

"[Collecting dolls] is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."
-Forrest Gump