I don't know what to believe anymore... ugh.

#1 Rule - Play Nice PLEASE!!
#2 Rule - This is not a forum for sales or wanted....please keep it to just general doll discussion.
ShawnY

Re: Warning for Doll Fan members

Post by ShawnY »

As said MANY times before, it is so sad we have to be ultra suspicious in this dolly world.
Recoilecr

Re: Warning for Doll Fan members

Post by Recoilecr »

There is money there please quit being this way. Do I need to post my balance?
cookielover

Re: Resolved - please delete

Post by cookielover »

BeachBabiesKim wrote: Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:50 am Is her name Edith or Emily? There are an Edith and an Emily that's been mentioned on the Facebook scam groups if it's the same person. And is there not still the same rule about having you real first name in your profile name?
Her name is Emily Roesler Her name name should be in her profile name here on DF. And the name she uses doesn't seem to follow that rule --- hopefully Steve will look into this. Ruth
Love is not defined by what the other can give you, but who they allow you to be.
Recoilecr

Re: I don't know what to believe anymore... ugh.

Post by Recoilecr »

There is nothing to
Look into. All is ok and resolved. I am not sure why people insist on making it worse. I reported this comment above to
Have my name removed.
cookielover

Post by cookielover »

cookielover wrote: Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:05 pm
BeachBabiesKim wrote: Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:50 am Is her name Edith or Emily? There are an Edith and an Emily that's been mentioned on the Facebook scam groups if it's the same person. And is there not still the same rule about having you real first name in your profile name?
Her name is Emily Roesler Her name name should be in her profile name here on DF. And the name she uses doesn't seem to follow that rule --- hopefully Steve will look into this. Ruth
She sent me a message: "Please remove my name the situation is resolved and my name doesn’t need to be publicly bashed. Nothing was done illegally or scam based or anything of the type. Your own name isn’t even in your profile."
Love is not defined by what the other can give you, but who they allow you to be.
DianeLovesBabies

Re: I don't know what to believe anymore... ugh.

Post by DianeLovesBabies »

I knew that one day all of this would blow up in her face.

HUGS,
DIANE
Be happy and play with dolls!
Suzanne

Post by Suzanne »

_Melinda wrote: Fri Mar 16, 2018 6:26 pm I think it needs to be made public. A doll was sold and never delivered. Only when her other posts were commented on and a claim fileddid she refund the money.

userfeedback/feedback?u=7548

Oh wow. I am so not surprised to read who the scammer is.....