What can I do

#1 Rule - Play Nice PLEASE!!
#2 Rule - This is not a forum for sales or wanted....please keep it to just general doll discussion.
moyasbuttonbabies

What can I do

Post by moyasbuttonbabies »

Bought and paid for some Spanish baby clothes on the 7th of March said delivery would be any time up till the 13th still not here and this is only in Uk eBay said wait till 25th but the seller hasn’t got back and when I looked at her other items she has one of the exact items in another auction she’s just ignoring me
georgeanne

Re: What can I do

Post by georgeanne »

I have received things that were supposed to be shipped and received by me before a certain date that weren't but Ebay gives sellers longer than I think they should have to ship things. As far as her having another of the same item for sale perhaps she has multiples of the same item. The sellers that have been the biggest pain are the sellers that live in the U.S. same as me so I don't think there is any excuse for them taking their sweet time shipping something I pay for immediately, but again that is Ebay for you.
BRONX & COLT BORN 10/16/2015 Our Grandbabies, Forever in Our Hearts.

"When you can't look on the bright side, I will sit with you in the dark." Alice in Wonderland
safcfootienut_Jo

Post by safcfootienut_Jo »

Put in a claim with ebay/paypal. If nothing else at least you will get a refund.

Jo in tbe UK
moyasbuttonbabies

Post by moyasbuttonbabies »

I have but have to wait till 25 of this month it’s out of order I paid as soon as auction ended.would at least have expected a reply to my messages x
hookedoncrochet

Post by hookedoncrochet »

What a shocking seller, you should have had a reply not long after the item was sold to you, customer service is lacking, best to get a refund and not to buy from her again. May I ask who was the seller ?
hookedoncrochet

Post by hookedoncrochet »

What a shocking seller, you should have had a reply not long after the item was sold to you, customer service is lacking, best to get a refund and not to buy from her again. May I ask who was the seller ?